Dashing Diva in color!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
I think we need them in color !
There is a step by step type ad in my nails magazine where they use the black Dashing diva and then paint the nail a kind of duck egg blue shade and of course it looks fab ....
I did ask Sam at the Event if we will be getting colored ones he said that it depends if theres enough call for them ......

Having other colored DD to use with shellac would instantly add more colors ect to our clients to pick from ect
So dose anyone else think it would be good ? And what colors would you like to see?

I think colours would be good. I would also love a soft White. I know you can paint/Shellac over to make the White softer but I have some clients that like clear over their nail bed but not such a bright White, IFGWIM. A soft White with clear Shellac over would be lovely, IMO.

Colours would be fab especially black :). I would buy them instantly!

A fab idea!! I love DD would love to see some more colours, black hot pink, red!!! I would definitley buy them all!

Colours would definitely be good, black sounds great. Imaging the colour combinations you can up with... wow!

I'd snap some up in a second if they were available.

If you go onto the Dashing Diva Professional website they have DD in loads of different colour combinations.......:)

Just to update for you here are the colour ways........

French Wrap Plus City Lights Multi Colour Pack contains purple, blue, orange, hot pink and yellow pack of 140 14 sizes

French Wrap Plus Earthen Wear Multi Colour Pack contains Earthy colours same sized pack as before

French Wrap Plus Pink Palette Multi Colour Pack which is different hues of pinks

and they also do polish to compliment the different colour combos
HTH
:)

I think this is a fab idea!

I love DD but I'm one of those who doesn't like the bright white so do colour over with a soft pink.

I'm off to look at the DD pro site :green:

I've looked at the pro site before but I don't think they will supply to the UK???

They don't send to uk as there is a distributor already (sweet squared).

Would we be able order other colour combo's from s s ????
Will phone tomorrow just thinking out loud

This is the only reason I am going to the show at the weekend as they will be there with all the new colours :)

yes, i would like to see black tips and a soft white/translucent white for clients who dont like the bright white look!

Yes I would love to see DD In other colours, also would like larger sizes forth big toes, or do they already have them ?

yes come on Sam...pull ya finger out...we want colours! :lol:

Yes I would love to see DD In other colours, also would like larger sizes forth big toes, or do they already have them ?

I did my toes with DD and found the biggest size adequate for my big toes (pics in my album). If you find they aren't big enough, you can make up the gap with a couple of sparkly stones :green:

Hope this helps :hug:

Sarah. xx

The DD colours are lovely. I have dark purple ones on at the mo.

Can I ask where you got them from? I bet they are stunning!

How fab would silver & gold metallic ones be! :lol:

Can anyone tell me where i can get the dashing diva coloured french wrap we bought some purple ones from the show but we would like some other colours

I'm not too fussed about the coloured ones as i wouldn't have a call for them but a softer white would be great if we could get them. I have tried even emailed DD direct about buying from the uk but they never replied so we will just have to wait for the lovely Sam to approach them ;)

Latest posts

Back