Dawnies gold leaf nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
I just have to put this piccie up for all to see.............
Dawnie will never do it............
This is well worth a viewing...........
This girl knows how to do nails bling bling bling xxxxxxxxx
So proud of her xxxx
31dawnies_gold_nail-med.JPG

love em big time and her xxxx

WOW!!!!! They look Great!
Kettle on Dawnie ... Im coming over!!! :wink2:

Dawnie, they look wicked! :):):):):):)
so glad you posted the pic Ruth....you are so rite we all love a bit of sparke;)

Jess
xox

Wow they are just FAB Dawnie - absolutely love them. Think this calls for a tutorial, don't you?!!!

Fabulous Dawnie, I think they will look great on girls for Christmas.

Cathy

they are AWESOME!!!
how did you do 'em please?!?!?
xx

WOW! they are fab. yep christmas party bling alright!

FANTASTIC nails and FANTASTIC photo!!!

Kx

FANTASTIC you did them well ! i see christmas party coming on.

WELL DONE! ! :wink2:

Wow gold is supposed to be the in colour this winter Ive heard and you will certainly be 18 carat gold!!! They look lovely!!! :D

Love Loo xx

Hai Ik like the nails very mutch :) beautiful
ik just did my first vote here

:):)

wow their cool, yes i would love a tutorial i have not done gold leafing before.
zoe x

Dawnie
your Nails are fantastic your so talented.

Ruby

WOW!!! Stunning Dawnie. How did you do them.....is it foil over a clear tip? See you have us all guessing now!! :lol: :lol:

Aw bless you all ...............and they do sell themselves I wore them for the first time in the salon today and done 2 new sets the same lol.

OK it's clear tips after blending the tips put thin resin on the place you want the gold leaf then with tweezers place the gold leaf on the area you have prerpared I done this two nails at a time as the thin resin drys quick, when you have done all ten go over with a yankee or white block very lightly to get the effect you want I then used Creative perfect colour clear in zone one and perfect pink in zone two and three and the buffed up with me girlfriend lol.

Enjoy

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Send it to Designer Nails .. I think they should use this photo for an Advert!!!

Beautifully done. XXX

Now I know whats on for Xmas. THOSE NAILS! Very impressive! Lucky Computer & Nail desk are close I'm trying this one NOW! Oh what to wear with them MMMMM?

Just one word Dawnie.........Wow ;)

WOW, i love those gold bling nails, i will defo have to try those for myself, just hope i can do them even half as good, well done you Dawnie.

Latest posts

Back