decided to change my business name need help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
hi guys had posted a thread about changing my name, have now made up my mind this is what I want to do, aswell as new website, price lists, teshirts and facebook group (gonna make a page instead)
So anyhoo I think at the mo my pricelists are quite young and funky (black and white zebra with pink) So I'm thinking hollywood glamour, I thought Gorgeous was a good name but had mixed reviews, some think its great a good friend said its prefect as every woman wants to be gorgeous! though good! but I have mentioned it to a few who have kinda havent said anything so is it bad? to chavvy? arrrrg dilemma!
I want the pricelists cream on outside with mettalic gold name of business, then I was thinking perhaps black or black flock stlye (like wall paper) on inside and cream writing, or maybe a nude-pink the same style.
I want it to appeal to all ages so its Gorgeous crap? I also like Glamourous or Goegeous Glamour? any thoughts on these or even something else?
Thanks Sarah xx

HI Sarah,
I like "GORGEOUS", i also love the sound of your new price lists! very sophisticated, mind you that is my personal choice.
I just think they both sound very glam!! which i love : )

good luck in whatever you choose : )
Kate x

HI Sarah,
I like "GORGEOUS", i also love the sound of your new price lists! very sophisticated, mind you that is my personal choice.
I just think they both sound very glam!! which i love : )

good luck in whatever you choose : )
Kate x

I agree, everyone wants to look gorgeous (& glam). New pricelist sounds good too x

Thanks for the replies ladies :) anyone else wanna but there 2pence worth in? really interested to hear what u yall have to say :green: xx

I think gorgeous is a good name, have you thought about 'your gorgeous' (maybe I just like that song!) price list sound lovely but also sound expensive?

Good luck with the change.

Annie x :hug:

hey annie omg I hate that song!!!!!!!! now its in ma heed n the guy singin it in his tank top yuk! hahaha but as a business name sounds good :)
Yes I may have to rethink waiting till I decide on name to get prices, have been getting them done free but I sooooo want the gold and cant get that on plain paper unfortunatley. xx

I think gorgeous is a good name, have you thought about 'your gorgeous' (maybe I just like that song!) price list sound lovely but also sound expensive?

Good luck with the change.

Annie x :hug:

I like it.....

but I also like something like Swaggers of Scotland or just SWAGGERS

I love that word... its often mixed up by wrong defintions like bragging rude etc...but very few people actually have true "swagger" its basically a person who is desired and had a natural flow etc The True Definition of Swagger & Self Confidence Building

remember you want a name that can be googled and website name.... just so you no www.swaggersofscotland.com and .co.uk are both avalible and nothing really comes up for it when googled... whereas u type in gorgeous obviously theres many things that come up... also clients saying oh have u seen that new salon "name here".... Just a little something to think about x

Gorgeous sounds good, but i do so love your original name.

hehe, i like the name, im just thinking of u answering your phone 'Hello Gorgeous.....' hehe could be awkward yet funny....if u have the confidence and personality to pull that off i think it would work really well! Your pricelist sound lovely with the metallic gold too! Good luck!
x

Hello, gorgeous!

I love it!! I want it now,lol........

hehe, i like the name, im just thinking of u answering your phone 'Hello Gorgeous.....' hehe could be awkward yet funny....if u have the confidence and personality to pull that off i think it would work really well! Your pricelist sound lovely with the metallic gold too! Good luck!
x

hahaha yeah that was one of the main reasons I liked the name, its almost like I'd be calling the client gorgeous...... give them a wee buzz for the day :) xx

Hello, gorgeous!

I love it!! I want it now,lol........

I don't dislike the name but it wouldn't inspire me to visit a salon.

I think it depends what your target audience is. To me a salon called gorgeous with bright funky colours is going to mainly target under 30's, if this is what you are aiming for then thats great. If you want a more mature client with higher disposable income and most importantly wants regular treatments say a facial and manicure once a month then I think your name and colour schemes are wrong (jmho)

I like the gold and cream that sounds more classy but I do think a different name would help entice older clients if you want them.

Latest posts

Back