deep moisture for hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softpeach

Reaction score
hi all.... i recently had a reaction to gel and my hands are extremely dry, i have gave my self a few manicures with nsi loving oil and its not worked very well. :cry: can anyone suggest any good ways to put moisture back in. many

What about SolarButter? It's part of the Solar (oil) Manicure range from Creative Nail Design.

hi hun, never used that, can you use this heated mits ? x

hi all.... i recently had a reaction to gel and my hands are extremely dry, i have gave my self a few manicures with nsi loving oil and its not worked very well. :cry: can anyone suggest any good ways to put moisture back in. many
I have hive hand treatment cream and I swear by it, it is very mild, but does the trick. I sometimes get like a dermatitis rash from some of the cleaning stuff we have, and it goes down with this, and doesnt feel as 'raw'. I have retailed it in the salon for about 4 weeks and its flying out, wth good reviews. hth x x

Try using Solar Butter or alternatively, e45 cream ... should do the trick.

hot oil manicure or paraffin wax treatment, heated mitts. just a few ideas.

bodyshop hemp hand cream is pretty good, don't particularly like the smell, bit earthy, but it locks the moisture in x

bodyshop hemp hand cream is pretty good, don't particularly like the smell, bit earthy, but it locks the moisture in x
I love the smell of this! Brilliant cream, but maybe a bit heavy for some as it leaves a barrier layer on the skin. My hubby is a gas engineer and I buy this for him all the time. Love it!
hi hun, never used that, can you use this heated mits ? x
(about solarbutter)
I do. So I hope so!:eek: :lol:

Hi
I have always used l occitane hand cream as it contains 20 % shea butter which is soooooooooo softening....i always rave about it to my clients...also SBC collagen hand gel is fab too if you want something lighter,as its water based so will easily sink in.The other product that comes to mind is solar oil which i tent to put on the backs of my hands with the brush and then apply l occitane hand cream on top.
L occitane products are available from John Lewis or l occitane boutiques around the UK....Happy hunting!!:green:

when my hands or feet are raw from doing things I shouldn't ....I use Bio-silk....good for the skin and hair!....also great for sun burnt skin as well...

hot oil manicure or paraffin wax treatment, heated mitts. just a few ideas.

Was gunna suggest paraffin too, it's fantastic for dry skin. Also Matis Nourishing Balm Hands And Feet is gorgeous aswell!:green:

Latest posts

Back