Demo Evening - Do I need Client Cards ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jex

Reaction score
Hi
I'm fairly recently qualified (early this year eye tint/perm, mani, Bio gel and most recently Brisa gel) and have put a posting on a local website that I am offering half price Brisa enhancements ie training rates until i am more confident and to gain the practice - I have made this very clear on my posting.

I have a had a few enquiries, and today had a question re doing larger groups for "taster" manicures. I have asked for more info, but just wondered wether I would need to take Client Record Cards for my insurance.
If not would it be advisable to have some sort of form they can fill out with basic info and sign as a back up for me as long as I explain it's for my insurance purposes.

Your advice would be appreciated
:)

Thanks

Jen

Always get them to fill out client record cards or some sort of disclaimer as your insurance won't cover you otherwise. X

Also it means you will have their address for when you do your advertising ie mail shots

Yes, go ahead and collect their names, adresses and email adresses. Why not add a quick and easy questionnaire about their wishes for their nails, hands etc. And remember to ask their permission to send then some info and specials by email ( a tick box ).

Warmly

Annette

Thanks Guys, I'd thought as much. Good ideas too by the way CHEERS !:)

Latest posts

Back