Designer Nail Tips or Decals. Where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there

In adelaide you can pick these up at Nail Supplies International @ 83 - 87 Goodwood Road Goodwood. They have them all LV, CC, Dior the lot in little baggies of about 10 (don't quote me).

HTH

Rachel Mary said:
They look hot.
xxx

oh yes .... I would LOVE to own them ..

Check out ebay store ProNails

Don't know how to post a link but there is a website called
Tailormadenails.co.uk that sells designer logo decals. you need to look under their nail art section. I bought some playboy ones for my daughter and she loves them.

Hi there

In adelaide you can pick these up at Nail Supplies International @ 83 - 87 Goodwood Road Goodwood. They have them all LV, CC, Dior the lot in little baggies of about 10 (don't quote me).

HTH

This is where i get my stuff from.. last time i was in they had gold sheets of them too.. :hug:

check out At Your Finger Tips

they have the channel stickers , type in a search for them they also do louis Vuitton .

cheers

Hi girls
A friend came over today with Louis Vuitton predesigned tips on. I have been looking but couldnt find them on the net. I really would love to find some chanel and gucci ones. Even diamonte decals. Anything. I have read threads on them previously but still couldnt find what I was looking for. Also do you know if they have airbrushing stencils to do your own?? Basically I am looking anything with a designer label to have a look at.
Thanks in advance girls/guys
xxxxxxxxx:Love:

Ebay have a load of stuff like that on! xx

Ebay have a load of stuff like that on! xx

yup they do.. just be careful about the postage as some come from over sea's.. I nearly bought a rhinstone wheel for $22.. thinking i was paying $2 then seeing it would cost $20 to post!!! Love Ebay, but they make their money anyway they can!:hug:

I just purchased Chanel nail stickers on Ebay. They came from AU but it was reasonably priced and sent quickly. Just type in nail stickers or even get specific about the kind you want and you will find plenty. I saw Dior, LV, DG stickers for sure out there. Good luck.:!:

:hug: you will find them on the net "at at your fingertips" and "tailormade nails" I use them frequently. Hope this helps:Grope:

From Ruth
EDINBURGH

WOOO HOOO!!! Pick me!!! I use this site all the time... I hope it helps.
www.pronailessetials.com.au
They have all the designer tips in all colours and lots of other cute designs too.

Try website Welcome they have many nail designer products louis vuitton, gucci, Burberry even in stickers too :)

Latest posts

Back