Desk Organiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAIL FRENZY

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just been in to Superdrug and brought a cosmetic organiser for 3.99. Its a brilliant desk tidy for my nail station and looks really nice, its clear hard plastic and its got loads of compartments. I also had a dove gift set off a friend for christmas and its got a little blow up, bath head rest in there with little suckers on to attach it to the bath and it makes a great wrist rest! Do many of you find things in normal retail shops that you can use for your salons or home/mobile business?

I got a couple of cutlery trays (you know that hold your knifes and forks and stuff) from tesco that fit perfect in my nail draws and are just the right size for my gels and brushes and files...they are about 1.50 i think and are in silver..like mesh wire. xx

I saw that organiser too, but i was so shocked that i walked away!! You know when you think somethings too good to be true? Wish i'd bought it now, they've got some nice metal lidded bins for about £4 too!

I got a great one from the factory shop, dont know if they are all over the country? They had them in a few different colours, I got a lilac one. It has 3 drawers and a lid on the top with 2 compartments behind (hard to explain) but basically its a small cube that I can put all my files, tips, tools, etc in the drawers, powders fit perfectly in the lift up bit and the monomer, intense seal etc in the compartments, its great!!

NailStyle said:
I got a couple of cutlery trays (you know that hold your knifes and forks and stuff) from tesco that fit perfect in my nail draws and are just the right size for my gels and brushes and files...they are about 1.50 i think and are in silver..like mesh wire. xx

Thats a really good idea Angie, I never though of doing that. I keep all my extra brushes ect in a draw and I hate rummaging around for everything.

I also brought a tool wrap from TK Max for 10.00. It sooo good, a lot better than most of the wraps I have seen before. Its got 5 transparent large pockets that all have zips, the bottom 2 compartments are split in two. I use it for all my nail art stuff.

RuthW said:
I saw that organiser too, but i was so shocked that i walked away!! You know when you think somethings too good to be true? Wish i'd bought it now, they've got some nice metal lidded bins for about £4 too!

I'll be back in there now for the bin!!

I got given a cheapie set of make up brushes which came in a really good tool roll. the quality of that was better than the brushes which I gave to my little sister and am now using the tool roll for my brushes, files pushies ect.
I also got a really nifty two sided zip up pouch free with a magazine which was supposed to be some sort of travel wallet. I stick used tools needing sterilised in one compartment, and new, clean files in the other. keeps everything clean.
Superdrug did some tiny travel stacking pots for really cheap which my glitters go into and some little bottles with spray and pump tops which are great for carrying small amounts of haand sanitizer and scrubfresh.

I got a nice metal pedal bin like the brabantia ones from tescos for £3.99 and ive got a wine rack with glasses in for holding all my spare files.

i think superdrugs sales are going to soar, after everyone reads this.
i have got to get there tomorrow to see what i can get, i dont want to miss anything.

lol... me too:lol:

ive used a silver wine rack for towels roll em up like a sausage and in they go also looks good attached to the wall

Latest posts

Back