Desperatley Seeking PAULA REW

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
This is ridculous but I am posting here to have someone PM me with Paula's number.

She won a day of Fashion Week with us and all I have is her email which she is not responding to. Please can anyone help??

Many Thanks:!:

i think shes just gone on holiday for two weeks samantha

well if you cant get hold of her and you need a 'stand in'....i'm free:green: :green: :green:

hehehehehheh!

amb x

Im despareately trying to get hold of Paula myself Sam, if you catch her will you tell her I really need to talk with her asap!

I've pm'ed you her salon number Sam. She works just up the road from me and so that's who I'm recomending all my clients to ... boy will they get a shock when they get their nails done by a proper tech lol!

Thank you for the SHOUTS and PM's everyone - Amber... thanks for the offer :hug:

I've pm'ed you her salon number Sam. She works just up the road from me and so that's who I'm recomending all my clients to ... boy will they get a shock when they get their nails done by a proper tech lol!

I'm sure for a rat you do very nice nails !:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's ok i'm back, Jamaica was lovely and now i'm running round like a headless chicken!!! And have caught up with Samantha, so fashion week here i come!! lol! Big congrats to all that entered the comp at the weekend and all that got placed and won, was really wierd missing a comp, first one i've missed in ages, but i'll be back!!!! lol!

Latest posts

Back