Different Bikini prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina

Reaction score
Hi

I am currently reviewing my prices. I charge £8 for a bikini line which should be literally the bikini line but most times ladies want their bikini waxing alot further in so should I charge a different price.
i was thinking prices for bikini, brazilian and californian.

if my price for bikini is £8 what do you think I should charge for the others.

thanks

£12 and £15?

Once proficient, you should be charging near to £25 for a full hair removal, in the geographic region you are in. Could you have a price for a basic bikini wax, and then a price for a brazilian which is a range - say £15-£25 - so that if they just want a bit more than a basic they pay £15, but if they want it all off it's £25, and price it accordingly in between?

Can i ask what a californian wax is? is it the same as a hollywood? I charge £8 for standard bikini line and £10 for thong line xx

How about having a bikini line & high leg bikini line? Always include description too

I offer;
Bikini line - outside knicker line - £7
High leg bikini - high sides & top - £10
Brazilian - strip of hair left front to back - £14
Playboy-pencil line strip of hair left on top all hair underneath removed £17
American - all hair removed - £20

Hope that helps x:hug:x

Tina, If you are doing more than basic bikini (ie spiders legs that stick out the side) then please make sure that you are covered by your insurance for this.

A lot of salons now have a "price from and to" so that they can determine and discuss the cost of the service before they start. If it is beyond just basic bikini, tell them "your service today will cost £XXX and make sure they understand, as it can be difficult afterwards. Also sell your aftercare products before your service begins, it is so much easier that way.

Joe, what aftercare products & brands do you sell your waxing clients?
Would it just be one product per client? ingrowing hair remover? or an after wax lotion? Any tips on your selling pitch that helps sell the products? :o What do you say? Retail is not my strong point! x:hug:X

Folisan is great for ingrowing hairs, its a great retail product for clients . Usually the best way to approach it is, when you are waxing them and notice that they have ingrown hairs, is to suggest it to them there and then ,and mabye apply a little following waxing treatment, also go through a whole home care routine with them , ie.. exfoliating the areas and then applying the folisan.
It can be used on all areas , and i found it to be the best , also good feedback from clients!!!:)

Folisan is great for ingrowing hairs, its a great retail product for clients . Usually the best way to approach it is, when you are waxing them and notice that they have ingrown hairs, is to suggest it to them there and then ,and mabye apply a little following waxing treatment, also go through a whole home care routine with them , ie.. exfoliating the areas and then applying the folisan.
It can be used on all areas , and i found it to be the best , also good feedback from clients!!!:)

Thank you for that :) I have never heard of folisan, where do you get it from? x

Latest posts

Back