Discontinued CND polishes, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the mods see this about CCO trying to patent their brand too!

And I hope they are able to pass the info on to someone who has the potential to do something about it.

Damn these fakes.

I think most businesses will survive for a couple of weeks more. :biggrin:

Funnily enough we had a thread not so long ago where everyone was saying they didn't use polish any more and thought it was redundant, I didn't agree with the others because we still use and retail our CND polishes but I was pretty much told I was foolish :) (of course I am) .. which is it geeks? Redundant or are you still selling it well and using it?

Definitely not redundant. I barely do any in comparison to Shellac but it's still a vital part of my business. The retail side is what I have been waiting for too so fingers crossed this ticks all the boxes!

Not redundant, regular polish manicures are the majority of what I do in the natural nail spa I work at. Shellac is only about 25 percent maybe, although its 100 percent of what I do outside the salon. I don't understand the secrecy though since here in the U.S. everyone already knows all about it.

I don't know why S2 have to explain publicly why they are doing what they are doing .. you all know they are not FOOLS ... and they would cut off thier right arm before knowingly inconveniencing a customer so why do you think the 'wall of silence' could be ?? ... a legal issue maybe? Oh .. never thought of that did you? lol

News may be OUT in the States but it isn't supposed to be so maybe we could all stop talking about it and wait 2 weeks instead of stampeding to Google etc. and talking about it here. Thanks to all.

I understand, I'm done talking as of right now :)

Maybe a quick email to all S2 accounts stating that they know we are all being inconvenienced with the delay of "CND xx" product but we are patent pending and if all goes well should be released in 2 weeks.

Perhaps that would have stopped the speculation and irate customers looking for another product house to fix the situation.

After all we all get emails saying new shellac colours coming soon so why not the same with this.

Just saying.

Anyway we will all shut up now and patiently (says as tapping her foot) wait until we can carry on with services as normal.

Thanks x

Oh my god someone pm me the product name.. I think I know what it is though if it begins with v

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have just inadvertently come across what I think you are referring to and if its what's being launched at the event I am gutted that the surprise is spoilt - I didn't go looking for it - it popped up on facebook - grrrrrrr

Just double checked what I thought I saw and I'm correct lol.
Don't think it deserves such a massive introduction unless it's a special one of these.. Hmm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have just inadvertently come across what I think you are referring to and if its what's being launched at the event I am gutted that the surprise is spoilt - I didn't go looking for it - it popped up on facebook - grrrrrrr

Fb is where I originally saw it so I googled it and found the mag article , thats why I didn't realize it was supposed to be a big secret . Im sure the Event will be amazing regardless of what they do or dont launch there x

Maybe a quick email to all S2 accounts stating that they know we are all being inconvenienced with the delay of "CND xx" product but we are patent pending and if all goes well should be released in 2 weeks.

Perhaps that would have stopped the speculation and irate customers looking for another product house to fix the situation.

After all we all get emails saying new shellac colours coming soon so why not the same with this.

Just saying.

Anyway we will all shut up now and patiently (says as tapping her foot) wait until we can carry on with services as normal.

Thanks x

No need to send emails to customers because the launch has NOT been delayed by any patent etc ... The date is the date. It only seems delayed to you because you have been snooping around or someone else has spilled the beans. Why can't all of you who want to spoil everything for others and act like you are 'in the know' just keep your fingers still and shut up about it. Sorry, but I've asked nicely and still, the big gobs have to open. I think I give enough to this site in the form of helping others to have the right to ask you all to keep quiet. So thank you for that.

Fb is where I originally saw it so I googled it and found the mag article , thats why I didn't realize it was supposed to be a big secret . Im sure the Event will be amazing regardless of what they do or dont launch there x

If this thread wasn't at the top I wouldn't be posting to bump it up!!!

The Event will be AMAZING. I don't work for CND or S2, nor am I paid to support anyone. After so many years in the industry, I just know good products and a good supplier. I know a little about about this situation and it really is nothing to do with S2!!!

Why are so many people trying so hard to make something out of nothing!!! As Geeg has said, there is probably a whole load of 'stuff' going on behind the scenes as everyone wants to copy CND. Copies only happen when the product is good. But the innovator is the ONLY one to use. Anything else is just a cheapskate 'meetoo' and is never as good. Users of the copies are just cheapskates too.

Get over it Geeks and wait for the real deal. Sheesh!!!

Could someone please pm me too ?! Xx

I think this has become silly now. I almost deleted the thread when I first saw its original title as it is against the site rules to start threads complaining about "proper nouns". I wish I had now.

The thread has gone completely off the original topic and now seems to be a competition to see who can find out the most and the quickest. Patience my lovelies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back