Do you charge for a no show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carri

Reaction score
3 weeks into the new salon where i rent a table and the ammount of clients not showing up for appts. is driving me mad!
I'm fully booked for the next 3 weeks as we have some fab offers on but I have had 2 no shows just today!
It really annoys me when I turn away clients cos i,m full and then this happens, i always take numbers just in case i get a cancellation but it's usually too short notice.
Anyway ( sorry for waffling on but it rages me :mad: ! )
i wanted to know how many of you charge clients for missed appts. or do i just live with it! I've been a nail tech for over 6 years and haven't experienced it this much before though i,m in a different area now so maybe its the norm now! Aaaahhhh! thanks ladies i feel better now! xxx

hey with us we always take deposits for all new clients and for no shows we give them 1 chance but after that its half the price of the app depending on what they have but it is the most annoying thing in the world-i feel your anger!!!! but they don't do it twice!!

If you can take deposits for new full sets then do that, otherwise it's going to be really difficult for you to get any money back as they were probably a messer in the first place.

Regular clients should know better and I rarely have a no show from a regular unless something really important is happening in their life.

Just to add, make sure you take telephone numbers and when they no show, call them.

I charge 25.00 for no-shows and last minute cancellations. Exceptions are illness and emergencies. But if someone has way too many emergencies, I won't let them book anymore.

Latest posts

Back