Do you like this name for my business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansypansy

Reaction score
I have chosen Sweetheart Beauty for my home based and mobile beauty business. I personally love it but would love opinions before I go ahead with it. Thanks so much X

It sounds a lovely name. For some reason it made me automatically think of pink and red. Are you going to be treating gents as well. They just might not like going somewhere with a girly name, but if not then its good.

It sounds a lovely name. For some reason it made me automatically think of pink and red. Are you going to be treating gents as well. They just might not like going somewhere with a girly name, but if not then its good.

I agree. I like the name

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Agree, lovely pretty name x

Its a cute name. Almost sounds 'delicate'. I would imagine it would appeal to the younger audience also :)

thank you everyone i went for it in the end :) really like it more than other ones i had thought of! i see what you mean about men, i dont think i will be doing much for them though X

I like the name as well :)

Like it.

It conjured up the colours of Love Hearts, those sherbet sweets, different pastel colours .... just my brain :rolleyes: lol

Don't know about it just appealing to youngsters though. You're never too old for a sweetheart :wink2:

Really like it :)) I've just decided on Beautifully Brown for my spray tanning business xx

Latest posts

Back