Do you use primer with Cuccio soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What website did you just go on? I went on the Cuccio.co.uk and that's got base coat. X

What website did you just go on? I went on the Cuccio.co.uk and that's got base coat. X
Gosh, so did i!!! I'm gonna go have another look - think my brains' well and truly addled now!. Will be back in a min - prob to confirm you're absolutely right and I'm a div lol xxxx

No, I can't see any!! I went to cuccio.co.uk then click on shop online and it takes me to "The nail company", I've clicked on cuccio and then put basecoat in the search and it's saying no products recognised!. Do you have a link at all hun please? xxx

Found it!! Woohoo have just bought it! God, maybe the cuccio woman should have told me to buy basecoat in the beginning! She told me to use the clear for base AND top!! Gonna wait for the basecoat to arrive and also try it with your millenium primer (I already have a brand new never used bottle!) so hopefully the chipping days will soon be long gone (and my brain will resume normal function lol)
God, I love this site - you're all soooo nice and helpful, thanks girlies:hug: xx

Hun can you send me the link for the basecoat please so i can get one too!! :)

Haha bless you, yep it works thankyou!! I wonder why i didn't get this in my french kit i just got the clear :( Ahh i can't wait to see if this makes a difference in the time the gels stay on the nails!!

Glad you found it :)
yeh I didn't get mine in my kit I had to buy it separate which I found strange. I don't get why they don't give you it instead of the clear, as with Cuccio you don't have to use a top coat gel if you choose not to. But I do.

Yes especially because the clear and the base are around the same price...strange. Thankyou both for the help without this link i wouldn't have known about the basecoat :)

Yes especially because the clear and the base are around the same price...strange. Thankyou both for the help without this link i wouldn't have known about the basecoat :)
Me neither! Hopefully mine will stay on as long as devilish's now! xxx

I hope it helps you. Let us know how you get on :) x

Sorry girls, another question has just occurred to me - do you drybrush the basecoat?, remove the inhibition layer altogether? or do you apply the colour straight on top of the tacky basecoat?
Thanks, and I'll leave you in peace soon xxx

I just apply the colour gel straight on to the sticky layer, i only remove this at the end. seems to work for me. x

hi girls.... sorry for jumping on the thread i just love cuccio sooo much that when ever it comes up i have to read about it lol.

I always use a basecoat but never used primer don't seem to find a problem with not using it i always make sure i do buff though and do a really good dry prep.
If anyones intrested i just found my basecoat and my top coat always ran out really quick in the small tubs so i found large ones on here Star nails gel nails, Star Nails nail extensions, UV GEL Lamps, The Edge, NSI, at thenailcompany.co.uk hope the link works. I have to say though that its £55 for the basecoat which for 2oz isnt bad but i found mine on ebay for about £30 so defently worth looking on there to.

waffle4 no need to remove layer after basecoat just go straight in colour.

Yeh i've seen the big pots, i may have to get some at some point. I tend to get a lot of my Cuccio soak off gels from ebay, i find the prices really good on ebay. :)

Waffle i just apply the colour to the tacky layer aswell :) Girls can you give me the links/suppliers on ebay where you get your cuccio from. I've had a look but i'm scared of being ripped off and being sold a fake x

Oh my lord ... hold me back ... cut out my tongue and chop off my typing hands. :evil:

Lol Geeg i have never brought of ebay and i doubt i ever will but it doesn't hurt to have a look.

i use the nail and beauty emporium. But rather than using their website i use their ebay shop as they are on offer!!

Thankyou Devilish :) I will take a look

Latest posts

Back