Do you use primer with Cuccio soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also use the same company :)

:) free and fast delivery! :) love it hehe

I use cuccio non acid primer with the soak off gels.

I use cuccio non acid primer with the soak off gels.
Gosh, where do you get that from!!! The Cuccio lady said they don't do their own primer, but she also told me to use the clear as a base AND top so she is obviously giving me wrong info!!!

Ladies, just to confirm, I will apply the colour gel straight over the top of the tacky basecoat then.

I defo wouldn't risk ebay personally as would be too scared of fakes, especially as I'd probably give myself a nervous breakdown worrying over it - I worry sooooo much about peeps nails'!!! xx

when you are buying from a genuine shop though on ebay it is not so bad. Where i get mine from on their website the gels are 5.99 and on their ebay shop they are having an offer at the moment where they are only £4.99 and its free delivery, ive ordered from them several times now so i have peace of mind :)

Forgot to say -(Lil secret) I buy my cuccio supplies from here:- www.beauty-sale.co.uk - you will be amazed at the colour range and price - go on, have a look!:wink2: xx

:eek: I have just ordered more and received them!! haha even cheaper than what i pay!! think i know where i will be using next time!!

I use nsi balance bonder with it, yes there is a basecoat but I think u can use the clear for both. Apparently its better to use a polish topcoat, they last longer I can't remember why! Mine last 2/3 weeks on fingers and forever on toes. I love this product but do find some of the colours see through esp the black it takes a minimum of 3 coats to get decent coverage even with a good stir. Has anyone else found this? Also we NEED more colours!

I use nsi balance bonder with it, yes there is a basecoat but I think u can use the clear for both. Apparently its better to use a polish topcoat, they last longer I can't remember why! Mine last 2/3 weeks on fingers and forever on toes. I love this product but do find some of the colours see through esp the black it takes a minimum of 3 coats to get decent coverage even with a good stir. Has anyone else found this? Also we NEED more colours!
So, do you not use the clear gel as the shiny topcoat?? Does anyone use the clear gel as the shiny topcoat???
Yes, some colours need 2 or 3 coats and I agree we need more colours, especially bright ones! I've also found the white is too wishy washy too, but if you put the mother of pearl over the top for French it looks prettyxx

I use the clear gel as the top coat, I've never tried using just clear polish. Would that really make them last longer?
My White seems ok, but we definitely need more colours. A lot of them are very similar.

I use the clear gel as the top coat, I've never tried using just clear polish. Would that really make them last longer?
My White seems ok, but we definitely need more colours. A lot of them are very similar.
Thanks hun, will stick with the clear topcoat. Is your white very bright then? my ones really wishy washy and I need 2 coats!xx

I've only ever used one coat. It can look wishy washy but when it has self levelled it's ok. I've never had to put two coats on.

I've only ever used one coat. It can look wishy washy but when it has self levelled it's ok. I've never had to put two coats on.

Maybe it's my pot - is it the normal white or the white satin?

Hi.

If you go onto The Nail Company website, the gels are on offer, buy 2 get one free.

Maybe it's my pot - is it the normal white or the white satin?

I think it's just the normal White. It's the one I got in the manicure set.

Sorry girls, another question has just occurred to me - do you drybrush the basecoat?, remove the inhibition layer altogether? or do you apply the colour straight on top of the tacky basecoat?
Thanks, and I'll leave you in peace soon xxx

Dry brushing the base reduces shrinkage. It really makes a difference

is Eco the same as Cuccio then?

Hi yes it is the same product some of the colours have different names on them but are the same colour so can be a bit confusing lol.
x

Hi, I bought a set with the brand eco on and the white was wishy washy, I then purchased another white with the brand name pronto on and that is really white. I know they should be the same as they are the same code number but they are not. So maybe check which ones yours are.

I am investing in some Cuccio coloured gels tomorrow at the wholesalers. I have not used coloured gels before and was wondering if you could advise as to what colours are popular as cant afford them all in one go!!!!

I was thinking of getting the pink and white starter kit a base coat and would like a few additional colours? :confused:

Latest posts

Back