Do you use the bucket bag?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
I'm looking for something new to carry my nail stuff in. I currently have a beauty box. Not one of the tall ones, just one tier.

I was doing gel that I bought through college but stopped that until I do proper training. The case was good for all the pots of gel. Just now all I do in the way of nails is Minx(loving it) and Shellac(in love with it). Later in the year I will do more training in Spa Mani/Pedi.

I was thinking of the bucket bag but wondering what people carry their files in?

I was going to carry my Shellac bottles and maybe some other polish in the poish holder from Beauty Express, if they fit. I'm guessing the bucket bag will be big enough to hold that, my Shellac lamp, implements and bottles of Cuticle Away, Scrubfresh, etc, etc.

I have the larger bucket bag and love it. My files go on the outside pockets along with cuticle away and brushes etc and even some polishes I chop and change what I put in the outside pockets depending on what jobs I have. I have a tools pouch that goes in the bag along with tips, couch towel, towels, tips and all acrylic products . I have a 3 tier trolley but prefer my bucket bag do much easier.

Hth

Denise
x

I have the larger bucket bag and love it. My files go on the outside pockets along with cuticle away and brushes etc and even some polishes I chop and change what I put in the outside pockets depending on what jobs I have. I have a tools pouch that goes in the bag along with tips, couch towel, towels, tips and all acrylic products . I have a 3 tier trolley but prefer my bucket bag do much easier.

Hth

Denise
x

Just how big is the bigger bag? That's LOADS you get in there!

You get your couch roll and towels in there too?

I wish I could actually see it before buying it.

I'm not sure they sell the bigger one anymore but I believe the small one is better because there is no lid so you can stuff things down the sides. I would really recommend it I spent a fortune on trolleys and bags and this is one of my best buys if your near Dumbarton feel free to have a look x

I'm not sure they sell the bigger one anymore but I believe the small one is better because there is no lid so you can stuff things down the sides. I would really recommend it I spent a fortune on trolleys and bags and this is one of my best buys if your near Dumbarton feel free to have a look x

Thanks for the offer, don't think I'll be passing your way soon, but will let you know if I am. :hug:

Going to the Fingertips open day this weekend. I'll give them a wee email to see if they'll have any there I can see but I doubt they will. I'm guessing they order them from Sweet Squared when someone orders one.

I have tried every carrying case under the sun ... The bucket bag beats them all. I have used them for years now. Best however to carry your CND lamp by its handle and not in the bag where it could be damaged.

I use mine too, i have the smaller one without a lid and you can cram loads in it. I can get more in my bucket bag than i can im my nail tech case. I think that you are resticted with space in those things, compartments being too small, and trying to fit your bottles in it because the lid wont shut.

I use mine too, i have the smaller one without a lid and you can cram loads in it. I can get more in my bucket bag than i can im my nail tech case. I think that you are resticted with space in those things, compartments being too small, and trying to fit your bottles in it because the lid wont shut.

This is what I'm finding. The stuff I bought last year through college was all small bottles. Lately I've been buying CND products and they are lovely big bottles but don't fit very well in my case. I reckon I could fit everything I need in the bucket bag and do as Geeg said and carry the lamp seperate.

Does anyone know if the Shellac bottles will fit in the polish holder from Beauty Express? Actually, this should be in a Shellac thread or Shellac Lovers group.

I have a bucket bag, the one with the lid. It holds loads and I like all the pockets. Makes it much easier to find stuff. :D

ooooooo the bucket bag!!!! :D

I have a bucket bag, the one with the lid. It holds loads and I like all the pockets. Makes it much easier to find stuff. :D

I have the larger Bucket Bag too and wouldn't be without it when I'm out and about mobiling.
Apart from my Brisa lamp, that I prefer to carry in it's own bag, I take EVERYTHING ELSE in my Bucket Bag :D

What's this bucket bag you all speak about? Does anyone have any links?

Available from the Fingertips Centre the home of CND in Scotland. 0131 3333180

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 173
Just out of interest, how do you carry the gels in the bucket bag, wouldn't they tip over?

Just out of interest, how do you carry the gels in the bucket bag, wouldn't they tip over?

Sometimes for tiny things, I put them in a container and then put the container in the bag. Never had a problem with anything tipping over in the bag actually.

I have approx 8-10 pots of gel in my Bucket Bag (I stack them 2-3 high), by the time everything else has been packed (incl portable daylight desk lamp) the bottles and gel pots don't move at all.
If there is a space where something 'could' fall over (highly unlikely) I usually put a hand towel in to 'fill the hole' :green:

Latest posts

Back