Do you wear a mask for spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saree

Reaction score
Do any of you wear a mask when spray tanning?

I dont, but have this persistant dry cough and just thought it cant be good for you breathing it all in and ive been doing it for 13 years!

I don't but I don't do alot of tans, I do have a box of masks and if I have a lot of tans I would yes :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I always wear when doing clients. I find if not I breath it in through my nose and the tan clings around my nostrils. (don't have an extractor yet :( ). My clients also wear one up until I do their face (last section I tan).

Xx

I was going to ask this too as I did 3 in a row last night and noticed I had tan all inside my nostrils which definitely can't be good. I haven't got an extractor yet either. Must get a mask :) x

I just did my training with sienna and they teach for you and the client to wear a mask and then you remove the clients mask once you get to the face

I do have an extractor its worth it :-D

Where did you get your extractor from if you don't mind me asking? x

I got mine from suntana :-D

Thanks, I'll look into prices :) x

Do any of you wear a mask when spray tanning?

I dont, but have this persistant dry cough and just thought it cant be good for you breathing it all in and ive been doing it for 13 years!

yes l could not wear a mask l got an extractor fan last year best buy yet!

Latest posts

Back