Does anyone have this problem with their uv lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
I am a mobile nail technician and use the daylight lamps for my gels. the wide one with 4 bulbs

anyways i have been through 2 lamps recently because the wire that goes into the back of the lamp keeps snapping and breaking. dont know whether this isbecause i am constantly packing and unpacking the lamp?

does any1 else have this? if so what do u do?!!

I had that with one of my lamps when i used to be mobile...its because i kept picking it up by the wire and wrapping it round the lamp...my own fault.

any way to avoid this???

and do u know if any where has this on special offer at the moment as i now need a new one... again!!

Yes same here, i kept wrapping it around the lamp too and if its a thin wire it will just snap inside!

any solutions for this not to happen please?!!

any solutions for this not to happen please?!!

:lol:...dont lift by the cable and don't wrap it round...:lol:.....i lift mine by the lid now and just lie the cable down next to it.

they are 1/2 price at sallys this month.
i think its all month, but give them a call. i got mine at the beginning of the month.

what about reinforcing the new cable by wrapping with tape to avoid stress on the area.

hi i just got a 36 watt 4 bulb lamp from ebay £26. its great. rasmi lighting. with 4 extra bulbs too.go get one x

Latest posts

Back