Does anyone use a lateral thigh trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm looking into buying one of these and i thought i would ask about first to see had anyone used one and had success, if so what is the best one and where can i get it. thanks:hug:

I had one and it really upset my already dodgy hip. I passed it on to my young fit nieces (who use a gym) and they didn't rate it very highly - HTH

I had one and it really upset my already dodgy hip. I passed it on to my young fit nieces (who use a gym) and they didn't rate it very highly - HTH

Hi , same here too , dodgy hip strain , but I used the ones in the gym :hug:

o.k geeks appreciate the replys keep them coming

My friend's got one and she thinks it's pretty good and has definitely made a difference.

I have one but I cant see it makes a difference but then i'm a kickboxer so it probably wouldnt.
I have lent it to my sis and she loves it and says you can really feel it has worked the next day and can see herself looking more toned. Go for it hun! xxx

I really like it, but I think if you want fast results (within a month), you do need to use it every day and use wrist weights while you are doing it.

kylie hun thats great i'll give it a go,where did you get yours? i so need some movitation i had baby 19 months ago and i am putting weight on round the middle i have no movitation at all any tips hun? i bore easily have exercise videos but never stuck at them.

tia where did you buy yours?

i have one and never use it! xx

Ive got one :), I got mine on Ebay at a pretty reasonable price to what they normally are!

Cant say Ive used it much though,you know what its like you see these things on tele and they look great at the time..but only turn out to be something else to hang your clothes on.:rolleyes:

I was pulling my hair out to find someone that had a Wii fit in stock after xmas to burn some xmas calories off...so frustrated couldnt get hold of one :irked:.Two months later back in stock.. hurrah ! over the moon..guess what , used it twice since..:rolleyes:

My best form of excercise is walking my dog,I know I will never end up hanging my clothes on her..:lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back