Does anyone use L.A Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spraytangeek

Reaction score
What do you think of it? x

only use the disco and it is fab clients love it and l do a lot of tanning!!! just got nouvatan and really liking that very nice colour and fade off

hey! i use the LA tan and i love it, all my clients love it too, its very natural. I tried the LA gold on myself last nite and its gorgeous! i (somehow) come out quite dark with just the 8 (think its my skin) but this is really nice!

thanx for replys, i also tryed out la gold last night! yeah i like it too, a nice natural brown x

I use the LA Tan disco. My main solution is Nouvatan but i have the disco as it's 18%.
My clients have commented that it doesn't fade as well as Nouvatan and can go a little patchy. It's great for the odd night out though as it is really dark.

la gold mixed with disco is fab,, I like la tan although i fvind it has alot of colour guide, therefore find it is lovely but goes lighter once showered. xxx

i use LA Tan from 8 to disco, all the clients i have had. have preferred it to fake bake and st tropez as it looks nice and natural brown but not orange, they like the fact you have a choice of colour not just one fits all. i like 10.5 and 18 disco as my most popular colours. it doesnt grab under the arm, alittle under the bust (i have a g cup bust). my tan hasnt gone patchy but im good with moisterising and exfoliating tho. ive been using them a year now xx

i also use la tan no.8 to disco(18 %) and all my clients love it , a different colour t match different skin tones . the colour guide is quite dark but just make the client aware of that fact wen tanning them , . everyone i have spray tanned have come back to me and believe me i have a few fussy clients , but they love it . hope this helps.

i use la tan 10, 12 and occasionally 18. I love them all and my clients love them too. I have a strong fake bake base , and we do still offer fake bake, but so many of my fake bakers have moved over to la tan and wont have anything else.

Their customer service is excellent too. I rate them very highly.

tigi

hey! i use the LA tan and i love it, all my clients love it too, its very natural. I tried the LA gold on myself last nite and its gorgeous! i (somehow) come out quite dark with just the 8 (think its my skin) but this is really nice!

I tried the 8% last week and went much darker than I thought. To me it was just as dark as the 10.5 la gold. This has confused me cos i was looking for a lighter alternative to the 10.5? Then again my hubby sprayed me and could have done it a bit too heavy, i was also very pale to start so the contrast was a bit of a shock!

Overall my clients are coming back time and time again for la tans.

I use the LA Tan disco. My main solution is Nouvatan but i have the disco as it's 18%.
My clients have commented that it doesn't fade as well as Nouvatan and can go a little patchy. It's great for the odd night out though as it is really dark.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thanx ange !!! were not going down the 18% or even 16% road as yet!
we decided at the out set we wanted it to look natural and subtle
we could manufacture a 20% (and we did at testing stages!!) the results were good in fact they were very good ,but the 8 to 14 were excellent and totally natural in apearance on all skin types
As we strive to offer total excellence and had a few Doubts on light skin tones/ high DHA we have left them out of this years range
I am currently at this moment baking(devoloping as a nouvatan guinea pig) in a 16% bronzer and fragarence free tester !!!!! every where except the face lol!!!

Last edited:
That's ok-it's true.
Now you just gotta sort an 18% out now!

Latest posts

Back