Does spray tan course need to be accredited?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killywing

Reaction score
Hi,
sorry if this is a daft question! But I want to offer spray tans and am looking into training before purchasing the machine etc.

There are various courses and one or two are not accredited. Do I need to go on an accredited course to make sure that I can than get public liability insurance?
Thanks x

Yes you should check with the insurance but generally they require a certificate of an accredited provider to offer you the treatment insurance :O)

Most insurers will require your qualification to be accredited. Check with them before you book a course to make sure they accept it.

You can find a list of Guild accredited courses in your area on the Beautyguild Training Directory.

As already said you should make sure the course is accredited. I just wanted to add a 'well done' on noticing that some aren't and asking the question. Too many people get tricked into doing courses with trainers that have no accreditation whatsoever!:)

Thanks Girls - you just reinforced what I thought.
I shall start saving and book myself on an accredited course x

Hi

Sienna X do a fab course and are accredited. Did mine in April this year and was a day course and was brilliant. They also have discounts with insurance companies to get your public liability insurance got mine for £39.00 for the year. Good Luck. :)

Latest posts

Back