Dog lovers-we could be pregnant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mean you wouldn't want them what I mean is a lot of pups get given to people regardless of home checking and the end up in rescue centres for all kind of reasons.Just because someone seems nice and has a half decent home dosnt mean they will remain there forever.

I just think there is plenty of pups and dogs in rescue centres that need rehoming that's all.

Just my opinion.If I wanted another dog or pup I would rescue one .

Yes that's true... I would be happy to say no to someone if the circumstances were not right..
Yes a lot do need rehoming and I would've done that myself but could not find one schnauzer after hunting for nearly a year.. Thank for you thoughts I get where you coming from

Bit off topic, but - my best friend has a mini shnauzer (sp?) and I had never seen or heard of these until she got hers. Just wanted to say what a fabulous dog she is, and if I ever feel the need to get another dog after my two currently elderly jack russells have sadly departed, I would defo consider one of these xxx As a breed, are they all generally good natured and dont moult? (because the moulting is the only reason I would consider not getting other dogs)?

I have a Paddy & Lola but mine are Wheatons! I had a mini schnauzer Rufus, but we had to have him put to sleep on 3rd January this year. It broke my heart & it's coming up to his anniversary.... There is nothing like a schnauzer cuddle :) I miss him terribly. Keep us updated! Love the picture of them both!

Good luck, my only advice would be to have an ultra sound to double check she is pregnant and how many so you know what to expect which you are doing. Hope everything goes well for you :)

This is brilliant news. I wish you every success with your litter. Schnauzers are a wonderful breed.

Meet Toto our 1.1/2 year old Salt and Pepper. I'm all for responsible breeding, especially of the better natured breeds. We couldnt Stud Toto because of a few little problems. congratulations and good luck. problems.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356888508.912543.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356888508.912543.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 133
Good luck, my only advice would be to have an ultra sound to double check she is pregnant and how many so you know what to expect which you are doing. Hope everything goes well for you :)

Thank you... Yes scan next week, will update them 😀

This is brilliant news. I wish you every success with your litter. Schnauzers are a wonderful breed.

Meet Toto our 1.1/2 year old Salt and Pepper. I'm all for responsible breeding, especially of the better natured breeds. We couldnt Stud Toto because of a few little problems. congratulations and good luck. problems.

Thank you, yes always believed in nurtured breeding ... How cute is he a very handsome chap ... Shame he would've made a fine stud..

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you and the pups! I got bella at 8 weeks and she is now 14! She's a minature Bichon frise. Our breeder totally messed is around and said it was a male (we did not want a female) so it's good to hear there are decent breeders out there! Good luck and keep us posted! Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356893432.999155.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356893432.999155.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 129
Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you and the pups! I got bella at 8 weeks and she is now 14! She's a minature Bichon frise. Our breeder totally messed is around and said it was a male (we did not want a female) so it's good to hear there are decent breeders out there! Good luck and keep us posted! Xxx

Awww ... Wow 14..
That's a shame, breeders should be totally responsible for everything and if they love their dogs be honest with potential owners of their pups. Xx

Ahh sorry i ment 14 weeks!! Hahaha

I wonder why would the breeder said say she is male when you can pay more for a female anyway ??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

We seen them advertised on gumtree she said she had x2 makes left then when I text she said one female I said if its female we are not Interested. She text me the next day saying another woman changed her mind and wanted the female and gave us the male. We only realise now how dodgy she was asking to put the card number on the check and cutting off there mobile number. At least she's healthy!

How refreshing to read a thread where the poster listens and does not get offended by others comments. excellent that you can see others points of views.

Good luck and update when you know for definite? x

How refreshing to read a thread where the poster listens and does not get offended by others comments. excellent that you can see others points of views.

Good luck and update when you know for definite? x

Thank you... I try and think and see outside the box.. I was only sharing my news not asking for advice ...
Not offended, stayed focused as everyone entitled to an opinion... Why react and possibly cause friction .. As surely they are being honest and open like I am. Respect to them for that.
The only thing is that people speak up quite quickly on many posts on SG without knowing what the op knows or has experience in x

I will def keep you posted.😀

You are very excepting of others views which is a refreshing thing to see so good on you.

Didnt want you to think I was judging you in any way because I wasn't just voicing my opinion on unwanted pups thats all.

Anyway good luck and hope things go well for your bitch and pups.x

You are very excepting of others views which is a refreshing thing to see so good on you.

Didnt want you to think I was judging you in any way because I wasn't just voicing my opinion on unwanted pups thats all.

Anyway good luck and hope things go well for your bitch and pups.x

Thanks...
No I didn't and knew where you were coming from.. I agree too.
There are so many posts that end up being tit for tat instead of people reading them properly and understanding the opinions given.. Prob due to my age and experience lol ..
20yrs ago I would've reacted in a strop! Even though there would be no need.
As a dog lover how can concern for them be taken wrong😀

Latest posts

Back