Dog lovers-we could be pregnant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey geeks she has had 6 beautiful babies, there all adorable, here are a few pictures xxx

Aww they are lovely... Well done!!
Lola has changed today... Going off to whelping box on occasions, can't wait for our X-ray on mon .....
Felt a puppy kicking today !! So not too far off for us! Xxx

Aw they're lovely 😌🐶

Aww they are lovely... Well done!!
Lola has changed today... Going off to whelping box on occasions, can't wait for our X-ray on mon .....
Felt a puppy kicking today !! So not too far off for us! Xxx

It's amazing when can feel them moving, aww well good luck to you, how many you reckon will have? Xx

Aw they're lovely 😌🐶

Thank you, I am so pleased with her she did it all by herself and am proud of her. Ill be uploading more throughout the weeks xx

It's amazing when can feel them moving, aww well good luck to you, how many you reckon will have? Xx

I know... Bless her.
Not sure, that is why x-ray booked for mon, as on the scan we saw 1.
Last litter she had 8 .. On countdown to Monday xx

KateeLouise, how fantastic is that! All six look so gorgeous & mum looks particularly proud lol! Keep us in touch with pics! awh I'm off to give my two a squeeze!! ;)

Only-me, congratulations! What adorable pups!! X

Only-me, congratulations! What adorable pups!! X

These not my puppies, mine not here yet... This was another expectant mum 😊
Mine won't be long though... Xxx

I have recently found out that my lovely little working cocker is going to be a dad! So excited to see what will pop out. He crossed a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever and all have been reserved already! We had it easy, just turned up, did the business, took the stud fee....luvvly jubbly :lol:

Not long now only-me I'm counting down the days can't wait to be a birthing partner lol.

I'm excited and nervous lol it's like I'm really there lol.XX

Your name on here reminds me of the film labyrinth with David bowe in it and there is a little worm that lives in the wall and he says in a squeaky voice it's only me lol makes me giggle xxx

Not long now only-me I'm counting down the days can't wait to be a birthing partner lol.

I'm excited and nervous lol it's like I'm really there lol.XX

Your name on here reminds me of the film labyrinth with David bowe in it and there is a little worm that lives in the wall and he says in a squeaky voice it's only me lol makes me giggle xxx

I know can't wait for mon., hopefully I will know when they are likely to be born too..
Looking forward to having someone to report to through it with pics too ..😊

I chose that because I often say its only me.....
Sam xx

X-ray appt cancelled as staff couldn't get in with the snow 😟....
Got to try again tomorrow... The only thing is that she could whelp at any time! Xx

Aww no bet your gutted, well I have some thing to cheer you up :) this pic is 1 of the puppies I want to keep xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358762759.781963.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358762759.781963.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 150
Aww no bet your gutted, well I have some thing to cheer you up :) this pic is 1 of the puppies I want to keep xxx

I am... But I have a feeling she is approaching first stage.. As today she is very quiet not eaten ... So watch this space, maybe the appt wasn't meant to be 😬 xx
How cute..where did she gave them? Lola wants to be near me, like last time so I've had to put her whelping box in the lounge.. Bless her.
Hoping and praying all goes to plan for us, I hope she has more than 1.. She has milk in 4 teats so hopefully will be ok feeding.
My heat pad has packed up.. Blooming typical - hope I can another today! Worried bout keeping them warm. Xx

Awh KatieeLouise, what a little cutie!! Absolutely gorgeous!
Only-me, sorry to hear you didn't get scan. When reading your reply I can hear you worry & frustration. I'm sure everything will go along smoothly, after all Lola has done it before. Keep us in contact & let's hope for at least two!! ;)

I am... But I have a feeling she is approaching first stage.. As today she is very quiet not eaten ... So watch this space, maybe the appt wasn't meant to be 😬 xx
How cute..where did she gave them? Lola wants to be near me, like last time so I've had to put her whelping box in the lounge.. Bless her.
Hoping and praying all goes to plan for us, I hope she has more than 1.. She has milk in 4 teats so hopefully will be ok feeding.
My heat pad has packed up.. Blooming typical - hope I can another today! Worried bout keeping them warm. Xx

My girl had her puppies early in the morning in cage in her bed,male woke me up at 5 clock and she feeding them all fine, there 1 week old tomorrow. Wish you all the best with your little lady and hope all goes good xx

Awh KatieeLouise, what a little cutie!! Absolutely gorgeous!
Only-me, sorry to hear you didn't get scan. When reading your reply I can hear you worry & frustration. I'm sure everything will go along smoothly, after all Lola has done it before. Keep us in contact & let's hope for at least two!! ;)

Yes I am a bit apprehensive because of losing the whole litter.. At least I know they are not premature this time so that's a bonus...fingers crossed xxx

My girl had her puppies early in the morning in cage in her bed,male woke me up at 5 clock and she feeding them all fine, there 1 week old tomorrow. Wish you all the best with your little lady and hope all goes good xx

Think that will happen to us... Gosh that's gone quick..
My concern with feeding is for one puppy her milk won't produce as much .. This is normal for singleton whelps..
Thank you xxx

Just to make you smile my dogs in the snow today! They both love the snow!! It takes ages to defrost them lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358802356.431788.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358802356.431788.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 134

Latest posts

Back