Dogs v cats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely cats!! Dogs are too much like hard work, cats are independant and just so damn lovable!!

Does anyone else have a cat that does stinky farts?

Definitely cats!! Dogs are too much like hard work, cats are independant and just so damn lovable!!

Does anyone else have a cat that does stinky farts?

Yes, one of mine has IBS and does loud and stinky farts!

Am a both person. My persians are my babies, and my dog is my little boy. I love them all.

Can your animals seem themselves in the mirror. My dog can't and I didn't think they could but someone told me their cat can see itself in the mirror?

Yea mine can, hes quite vain actually. Lol we used to have a fireplace with a mirrored section and he used to sit there staring- loving himself! Aww Love your doggy btw!

I have one of each a yellow lab called Alfie and a tabby cat called Prince. I'm more of a doggie person but my cat can be a sweetie will purr even when youre not touching him as he is just happy to sit near you. though i have to say I could do without him marking ME as his territory :( he brings home mice but his latest kills uhum i mean "treats/gifts" is a pigeon(!) and I recently found a beheaded grey squirrel in our old coal hole! that is the bit i do not like about cats!! Was waiting for the day he brought home a seagul tbh but I had one in my flat (yes my flat!) the other day as he lost his way and couldnt fly back out of our yard and the cat freaked out..... so did my husband.... though not as much as the last time!!

Doggie and kitty cat get on really well. Often seen licking each other clean bless em. My alfie dog is like Tigger bounces off all 4 up to my shoulder height. he is a lovable old thing and cant imagine life without him. he always knows when im worried about something as he comes and puts his big head in my lap. he also does this mental spinning round thing that no dog should be doing but has us in tears with laughing so hard.

over all would have a doggie any day but do love our cat for a fuss. our lab just gets beside himself and wont let you stroke him as he gets too excited.

anyway sorry total ramble there but i love my furbabies like mad!

My animals keeps me sane.
I have 2 horses and I foster dogs so had 9 dogs so far.
I would say between cats and dogs though I'm a dog person. Nothing beats the greeting you get from a gorgeous doggie.
xx

Orrrr...my poor little cat. I wrote how she was in my bad books for trying to pee on the carpet. Well...I noticed that she was going frequently, and when I monitored her, saw that there was nothing coming out! Brought her to the vet...she has cystitis!!

Bless her. So she is on anti-inflammatory's and wet food with added water. I was also advised to not give her go cat or iams...as the vet said that most of his cases of cystitis in cats is due to those 2 brands. I am gobsmacked, as usually I give them perina one...but for the past 2-3 weeks, they have changed to iams and the last 3 days have been on go cat!!

Back to perina one once my poor baby is better!! I am £42 down...but she is worth it. :) x

cats all the way. I AM crazy cat lady. I have 7 (and i'm not single :D). Cats smell AMAZING, you can bury your nose right in their fur and sniff. Don't thing same can be said for dogs.
Here's a few of mine
Finley
IMG_1847.jpg

James
Photo0399.jpg

Lewey
Photo0012-1.jpg

Cats but would love a dog one day...

Jensen - white Persian BSH cross
Ollie - black & white rescue ?Norwegian Forest
Tyler - rescue tabby

Attachments

• ollie2.jpg
    ollie2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 26
  • jb in bed.jpg
    jb in bed.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 29
  • tyler3.jpg
    tyler3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 36
Orrrr...my poor little cat. I wrote how she was in my bad books for trying to pee on the carpet. Well...I noticed that she was going frequently, and when I monitored her, saw that there was nothing coming out! Brought her to the vet...she has cystitis!!

Bless her. So she is on anti-inflammatory's and wet food with added water. I was also advised to not give her go cat or iams...as the vet said that most of his cases of cystitis in cats is due to those 2 brands. I am gobsmacked, as usually I give them perina one...but for the past 2-3 weeks, they have changed to iams and the last 3 days have been on go cat!!

Back to perina one once my poor baby is better!! I am £42 down...but she is worth it. :) x

One of my cats had the same problem a while ago, poor baby. The vet said she had been eating too many dry biscuits and not drinking enough water.

All your cats are adorable! Here are some of mine.

Black and white - Fluffy
tabby and white - Patch
tortoise shell - Jessica

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 22
I'm a cat person. Have always had one floating about and although i had my 2 fat cats at my mums i didnt want to unsettle them when i moved out and within a month if movin into our flat we got our 2 babies Casper (white male) and Toots (black female)

I have never come across such a suck up of a cat as casper. He's the type you can sit and bug for hours but he'll just come back for more and uses a stop,drop and roll technique for attention - Toots has cottoned on2 this.

As for Toots, she's a bit timid but loves a cuddle, avoids OH like the plague and does what she does best -.meow for no appartent reason (very well named cat me thinks!!!)

Xxx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ooh Kirsty I love Patch, he looks just like my Ollie! Wish they'd leave less fur around the house though!:D

Ooh Kirsty I love Patch, he looks just like my Ollie! Wish they'd leave less fur around the house though!:D

Tell me about it!! I'm forever hoovering up cat hair lol.

Patch is my baby, although he's grown a bit since then as they are now 8 months old. I think he's going to be quite a big cat, but he'll always be my baby!! I used to carry him around in one arm while doing the housework, he'd purr happily the entire time :D he's far too big now though :sad:

I am definatley a 'cat' person. My other half is a dog person though. He lost his dog last April to cancer, then got me my cat! Even though he doesnt 'like' cats.. (could of fooled me) Miloh is more affectionate to him then me, i think i give him too many kisses and cuddles! Its like having a personal alarm clock, he wakes Tim up at 6am every moring by purring in his face!
We also play fetch with him, i have a vase of twigs which he has played with since we got him, we wave it like a wand and hes runs after it and will just keeps going and going and going... When you chuck it out the room he drags it back in and drops it at your feet! x

I am both a dog and cat person!! I love dogs but cant have one yet as no one will be there to look after it but my mum has a retriever called tessie had her for 10yrs now- she is more of a sheep and alfie the labrador :) he is just mental scared of hoovers and wires and cleaning cloths and cushions though ahaha :/

I rescued 2 cats from the RSPCA 3 months ago. One black and white and one white and brown. Felix and Tigger :)

Felix is a monster and thats being nice. My lovely carpet that cost a fortune has been ripped up in a corner even though I brought him a 3 tier scratch post he prefers my carpet and leather dining chairs haha. Tigger didnt come down stairs for a month except to use the litter tray and eat.

They were abused, felix is fine now but tiggy is jumpy,he doesnt like any black wires or dressing gown ropes but he has come out of his shell and doesnt leave my side.

I let them out for the first time yesterday and nearly cried because felix didnt come back when I was calling them 5 mins later in the kitchen he popped lol.They are apart of my family and no matter what they ruin or try and eat(felix stole a chicken leg out of my kfc and ran away haha) there cute little fluffy faces always put a huge smile on my face.

Im defo a dog person!!i dont like cats for some reason even though iv been brought up with them.my pug is gorgeous and really well behaved but having said that i would never get another dog iv got enough with my little boy!xx

Sent from my X10i

One of my clients is hand feeding 2 kittens who are only 3 weeks old......I really want the little ginger male!!!! The only thing stopping me is money :rolleyes: He is adorable, and my first ever cat was a ginger called Bimbo, he died a couple of years ago, I was so upset!

dog person !! i have 2 beautiful labs :)
2yvwl1j.jpg

marley :)

122gaw2.jpg

prince :)

xx

Latest posts

Back