Down there 'facials'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dermalogica do those cloths too I think it's called the ultimate buffing cloth. They are fab!

I don't think I'd want anyone massaging my lady garden!
Maybe good to do courses though and teach men how to do it to their partners :wink2:

lol at Lady garden......

I read this yesterday in the newspaper. I have to ask myself if this as an actual treatment is really neccesary? Is it not taking it a bit far? Surely women who care enough to actually have bikini/brazillian etc waxes are capable of a bit of aftercare if we have guided them correctly. It just seems like a really weird thing to me. I don't know maybe I am being a bit of a prude I just don't get it. He he!!!

I do sort of get it because if you had someone come to you in a state you probably would do a certain amount of lifting the ingrowns before you waxed anyway.Its just taking it to a different level.You would have to be so careful what you used though as you could end up changing their ph and they could end up with thrush its not a good place to be putting lots of products on.

What aftercare advice do you all give? Iv never been given any after my treatment

What aftercare advice do you all give? Iv never been given any after my treatment[/

Put on clean underwear immediately after.
Avoid tight fitting clothes like jeans for 24 hours
Avoid the sun,hot baths.sex
Avoid perfumes,talcs etc 24 to 48 hours depending on reaction.
Use sudo crem on area after
If reaction is bad you can take a anti histamine
After few days start to gently exfoliate and moisturise I say use sea salt with a bit of oil it an exfoliator or brush is good but keep it clean.

Good read, see i usually hit gym after but have stopped that over last 2 appointments. Just started exfoliating aswell :) wish i was told sooner!

Yeh i have loads of dark marks and im quite tired of it actually and yeh i have hair growing underneath the surface but its not ingrown. So would exfoliating and moisturising sort it out? Its strip wax is that ok or find a therapist who uses hot wax?
Hot wax, exfoliate and moisturise and you'll see a big improvement.

Kim do you know of any trained waxers in the sheffield/rotherham area?

Ohhhh put on this morning ladies!! They are doing a story about it!!! Haha

Thoughts on an exfoliating scrub immediately prior to male brazilian wax?

Spoken-words I had the same problem, switched to hot wax and gently exfoliated in the shower. Now no problems at all!! Also hurts less, does cost a little bit more though. Enjoy ;-)

Latest posts

Back