Draw something

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
Have to take my username off as I have so many of u add me lol.

X

Last edited:
Added you

Rachellynch1909

I am addicted to this game! Just bought the full version too...best 69p ever spent :)

I'm Rich Croft Candles on Facebook if you wan to add me for a game.

I am addicted to this game! Just bought the full version too...best 69p ever spent :)

I'm Rich Croft Candles on Facebook if you wan to add me for a game.

Yep I brought that as well, also have most the colours lol, me and my bf don't talk anymore, we just for each other lol x

Lol yeah my partner is a draw widow too!

:)

What is it and how do I get it please?

Addictive!! In trying to wean myself off it!

It's an app btw, where you play a game of drawing pictures that ye other person has to guess. It's so funny!

Glad I'm not the only one that has no clue what this thread is about! :eek:

I've seen it mentioned a few times on Facebook over the last couple of weeks, along with it being addictive. I'm not sure I should go there, as I had to wean myself off Farmville.
It just aint right for a grown woman to be more concerned with how many cows she has on her virtual farm, than cooking dinner!

I've seen it mentioned a few times on Facebook over the last couple of weeks, along with it being addictive. I'm not sure I should go there, as I had to wean myself off Farmville.
It just aint right for a grown woman to be more concerned with how many cows she has on her virtual farm, than cooking dinner!

Hahhahahaha that is just so funny :)

I woke up this morning with lots of new drawings lol x

Addictive!! In trying to wean myself off it!

It's an app btw, where you play a game of drawing pictures that ye other person has to guess. It's so funny!

'addictive' is an understatement!

I've also rediscovered bejewelled blitz oh....em...jeeee!!!! I need to get a life!

OMG!!! I've only just discovered this in the past week. It's so addictive. I'm going on an adding spree. I am 'Lee-Ann C'

Apologies in advance. I'm actually terrible at this game, but I love it!

Hello my name is jodie and I'm a drawsomethingaholic :D

I've had to delete draw something, I had about 50 games going at once, I don't have enough hours in the day to get through them all lol

Ha ha.. I too love this game!!
Add me :) abbyhairstylist xx

Latest posts

Back