Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okey doke ... I finally done em!!! :green:

I struggled to buggery to reach properly but I have one pretty set of toes and ... oh dear... one very naked set!!! :eek:

Just need to suss how to put the two pics together now.... is it big pic of foot with small shoe inset? or big pic of shoe & small toes?

Sorry to be a pita but Im easily confudled! :rolleyes:

Now all you need is some pink sparkly shoes are your away :hug:

There you go, I've put a pic in my gallery http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6673 , these are my fave pair of flip flops from Dune, and what my toes were actually designed to go with ... but the toes are crap, and my shoes are knackered so hardly competition standards! Call it an alternate's entry!

Okey doke ... I finally done em!!! :green:

I struggled to buggery to reach properly but I have one pretty set of toes and ... oh dear... one very naked set!!! :eek:

Just need to suss how to put the two pics together now.... is it big pic of foot with small shoe inset? or big pic of shoe & small toes?

Sorry to be a pita but Im easily confudled! :rolleyes:
Thank you for your entry Glo, either or, it's up to you guys :D

Juuuuuust made it! Excuse the feet - its all I have x:)

Thank you Christine x

The Competition is now closed... I'm off to sort out the pics, email the judges and then I'll do a new thread and upload all of the fab entries I've received so you can all have a peek :D

good luck to everyone who has entered... cant wait to see the pics :green:

oh and big thank you to ValencianNails for organising the comp xxxx

Latest posts

Back