Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 DAYS TO GO!!!

I have my picture but dont think I will be up to doing this one :mad:
Fab prizes again :)

Got the shoe pic, brought all the stuff but have got so much going on, don't think I'm going to get the time.

Teri x:hug:

You went to all that trouble of getting your materials.
Still got 2 days to go..You can do it! I know you can. :D
(i'll be your cheerleader) Rah Rah Rah, Siskboombah..Go toe artists..GO!

I don't know why i even keep entering as i always do it last minute, and then i see everyone elses and look at mine and think 'oh dear kirsty' but as i like to join in i've mailed mine across, off to go and work hard on my next photo for the scratch shoot out xxx good luck everyone xxx

Whoo hooo. You go Kirsty.
Entering is free so why not?
Good luck.xx

Bumpity bump!

:Look_righ 1 1/2 days to go...Get those pics in.:Look_left

Great prizes ~ all in fun and for Free .

Lell and Teri, come on guys you got the shoes, the next bit is the easy part:lol:

Yeah ...give the other ones some more competition. :D

Nope! No Way! make them sweat alittle...

I don't know why i even keep entering as i always do it last minute, and then i see everyone elses and look at mine and think 'oh dear kirsty' but as i like to join in i've mailed mine across, off to go and work hard on my next photo for the scratch shoot out xxx good luck everyone xxx

don't know if i have got the dates wrong but isn't the scratch shoot out dead line the 4th of may?

Bumpity Bump Bump

I know it's naughty to bump threads but I'm in a devilish mood :twisted: lol

How many hours left??

don't know if i have got the dates wrong but isn't the scratch shoot out dead line the 4th of may?

it was put back to the 11th hun xx

I have got the shoes just need to find some time at work tomorrow to do my toes to match and will try to get it to you before the deadline

21 hours
1273 minutes

left untill the DNA/ Spring - Summer 2007 Competition ends.....this is exiting and I can't wait to see all the entries.......

Good luck to all, Geeks Rock"

Latest posts

Back