Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

Summer is coming to Salongeek.com and we're all going to be getting our tootsies out

Grab your nearest pair of Jimmy Choo's and get your toenails dressed up for Summer

RULES

Find a footwear pic (that shows off the toes) and dress a set of toenails (1 foot only) to go with it
You can use your own footwear if you want to

Real feet only
You can use anything you like to 'dress' the toenails
No smelly feet accepted & all toe jam is hereby banned :lol:
No copyrighted images allowed
Your submitted photo has to be a clear image
SalonGeek.com reserves rights for promotional usage of all submissions
All entries to be emailed to me no later than 8pm (GMT) Saturday 5th May 2007
Please submit your 'dressed foot' in the same picture as your sandal
OR
If using your own footwear then take the photo with your 'dressed foot' in the sandal
Other than that... anything goes

Judging Criteria

A) Style: Does the nail complement the footwear?
B) Workmanship: Overall view of completed artwork
C) First impression: “WOW Factor”
D) Use of colour and textures: The use of colour and other media, how well does it work together?
E) Application of Nail art and finish: Is the art work neat and tidy? Nicely finished?

A huge thank you goes to Clara doon for thinking of this competition idea :hug:
Details of prizes and judges will be announced nearer to the time.

Happy Toe Decorating!!!

oooooh goody! I am definately going to enter this one as i really wanted to enter the Easter one but my camera is letting me down (had some help from our Sean since!) so going to get my thinking cap out the loft now.......this will be my first go at a comp and i`m really excited as i have wanted to for ages but not had the confidence!!!! xx

lol ive been practising feet poses for a while now lol

ooooooohhh something new to do wooohoooo :green: i flippin love you lot lol

If you had a set of sandals of your own that you loved could you do the nail art and actually wearing the sandals, or does it have to be seperate pics of the shoe and the nail art - just a thought!

If you had a set of sandals of your own that you loved could you do the nail art and actually wearing the sandals, or does it have to be seperate pics of the shoe and the nail art - just a thought!
Although it would be preferable to have separate photos I don't see why it would pose a problem to have the feet 'wearing' the sandals :D

oooww was just thinking about this as i posted my thread about styling toes how exciting!!

I'm so glad you asked this question Sassy as i have been trying for the last hour or more to download a pic from the net and had to get my fella to sort out the PC as i nearly crashed it all trying lol, I'm bluming hopeless with the PC but if we can use our own sandals i can join in (jumping for joy)
and of course it is a good as an excuse as any to go shoe shopping hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about keeping me on my toes!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Here we go again!!!!!!!:Scared:

I'd love to have a bash!:lol:

I have received 2 definite prize donations already :D

wooo woo cheers Sandi for taking this on xx (I'm hopeless with the pc xx)

I can wait to see all the shoes .. o0h and toes to match of course !!!!

a prize from me on the way just got to think of a good one xx

can't wait xxxxxxxxxxx

Great idea! I'm in!

Well I will be doing this one :) Fab idea Clara and get prepared for a bit of stress Sandi :lol:

all donations of Valium gladly accepted lol :lol:

I will post you a crate lol

Just a warning to make sure the sandal pictures your using aren't copyrighted because that in its self is a nightmare.

oooh nooo , how will we know ????

What a wicked idea!!! Starting a sandal search right now.......:green:

I've going to give this one a go....but I'm not showing my horrid tooties. Will have to beg one of my clients.:)

When it comes to competitions, I've always taken a back seat with the audience. This time however, I am determined to become a member of the cast!

can we use fancy thongs/flip flops ?

Latest posts

Back