Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 hours
1273 minutes

left untill the DNA/ Spring - Summer 2007 Competition ends.....this is exiting and I can't wait to see all the entries.......

Good luck to all, Geeks Rock"
a woman after my own heart :D

approx: 14 hrs left till closing.

Still Time to get those toes decorated and sent in!!!!

There's still time to get your entry in peeps :green:

Toes crossed!!

Mine should be with you later Sandi xxx

Thank you to those of you who have sent entries in so far :D

There's still time to enter for those of you who are umm'ing and arr'ing about it... what have you got to lose? :green:

Sandi - I'll do my best to participate. Under pressure here with house viewings, etc, but got a fab pair of sandals which are just screaming for lovely tootsies to match. Will need to make do with my feet - oh I could so do with a model - hubby's feet are better than mine lol!:lol:

No worries if you haven't got time Christine, I know how busy you've been :hug:
If you do use hubby's feet make sure you remove his toe hair lol

I have just sent you mine, will you let me know that you have it please :hug:

I have just sent you mine, will you let me know that you have it please :hug:
Thanks Louise, it's in the DAN Comp Folder :green:

Thanks for letting me know hun :hug:

Just over 3 hours to go til the pubs close!!!! Oh no that's a different thread:o sorry!

Just over 3 hours to go til the comp closes!

Just over 3 hours to go til the pubs close!!!! Oh no that's a different thread:o sorry!

Just over 3 hours to go til the comp closes!

Are you biting the bullet this time Sass?

lol Sass... I thought you'd got the time wrong re 3 hours to go until I remembered I'm an hour ahead of you :lol:

Are you biting the bullet this time Sass?

I was sorely tempted but I'm a real whoose (SP!). I went to have a go the other night, cut my nails down and they disintegrated on me :eek: . So I have a very sad set of Brisa toes with mishapen ends ... trying to find a pair of shoes to match my toes rather than the other way round now! ... and Natalie's feet are so gross I won't touch them, she has the ugliest feet I've ever seen! Aw motherly love!

lol Sass... I thought you'd got the time wrong re 3 hours to go until I remembered I'm an hour ahead of you :lol:

Actually technically speaking 8pm BST is really only 7pm GMT, so to throw a spanner in the works you've actually got another 4 hours to go. Shall I shut up now! :lol: :smack: to me! Saved you doing it! :lol:

I was sorely tempted but I'm a real whoose (SP!). I went to have a go the other night, cut my nails down and they disintegrated on me :eek: . So I have a very sad set of Brisa toes with mishapen ends ... trying to find a pair of shoes to match my toes rather than the other way round now! ... and Natalie's feet are so gross I won't touch them, she has the ugliest feet I've ever seen! Aw motherly love!

LOL!

There's still time, go on its your birthday, spend your afternoon doing your feet :lol: . Seriously though, it would be great to see you have a go :hug: , join the rest of us who feel like fools when we see how great all the other entries are :irked:

I can only just reach my feet, my arms are too short, and my feet are short and stubby, and covered in blisters ....

I've been trying to add a picture to show you how bad they are but I still can't work out how to get a picture in a post!

Here they are http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6672&c=2 , you've been warned they ain't pretty, and taken from that angle the nails actually look twice as long as they really are!

Now all you need is some pink sparkly shoes are your away :hug:

Latest posts

Back