Driving Theory test!! How do I keep calm?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought i'd add to this thread and say that i passed my driving test on Monday morning!
Went fantastic. Only 2 minors and was told that i was a lovely driver :)

awww thats fab hun , well done xxxx

Well done chick!

I wasnt aware you had passed your theory lol one of those threads that gets burried never to be seen again.

So glad you have passed it all, you will now be free as a bird and wonder what you ever did without a car!

Only 2 minors is good, i only had 2 and then i was told they was irrelevant but it was something he picked up on so put it down just as a note to himself so he could mention it, otherwise i wouldnt have had any but hey ho who cares im a driver and a good one at that :green:

Once again chick well done :hug:

Congratulations hunny, well done.

:hug:

Well done babes xxxxxxxxx

Well done chick!

I wasnt aware you had passed your theory lol one of those threads that gets burried never to be seen again.

So glad you have passed it all, you will now be free as a bird and wonder what you ever did without a car!

Only 2 minors is good, i only had 2 and then i was told they was irrelevant but it was something he picked up on so put it down just as a note to himself so he could mention it, otherwise i wouldnt have had any but hey ho who cares im a driver and a good one at that :green:

Once again chick well done :hug:
I thought i'd of got about 6 or 7 but only 2! woo hoo. I'm still smiling now. Gonna do this Pass Plus now.

ღMandyღ;745376 said:
Just thought i'd add to this thread and say that i passed my driving test on Monday morning!
Went fantastic. Only 2 minors and was told that i was a lovely driver :)
wow,well done you....did you pass first time? i got my driving test on the 25th of this month.....:irked::irked:(first time)

wow,well done you....did you pass first time? i got my driving test on the 25th of this month.....:irked::irked:(first time)
Yes it was my first test. I checked my provisional licence and i had it for 2 years and 2 months before i took my test, had 28 lessons but just drove everywhere and every day, even just taking the kids to school so i gained loads of experience.
Good luck hun, let me know how it goes and it's not as bad as you think it'll be, honest :)

ღMandyღ;745897 said:
Yes it was my first test. I checked my provisional licence and i had it for 2 years and 2 months before i took my test, had 28 lessons but just drove everywhere and every day, even just taking the kids to school so i gained loads of experience.
Good luck hun, let me know how it goes and it's not as bad as you think it'll be, honest :)

first time:eek: wow well done!! i am really not looking forward to mine....at all!! i just know i am going to mess up on either parking between two cars or the turn in the road....i am takin them calms :irked: because i am stressing out about it.... i hope i do aswel as you,.... again well done on passin first time:hug: shall let you know how i get on,on mine:irked: xx xx

Latest posts

Back