Drunk Client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleurgh!!!! Im another that feels ill at the smell of stale beer and cigarettes. If i was her i would have been sooooooo embarassed. Cec that sounds scary! I would have panicked!

I work in a pub and one time on a sunday lunch, this bloke came in smelling of sick and wee and beer. He'd clearly not been home cos he was still wearing 'going out clothes' from the night before. Luckily he only had a coke- if he was eating i would have felt so sorry for the customers around him and i would have been gagging! he was stinking the whole bar area out! ewwwwwwww!

Hats off to you for remaining in control of yourself through that situation...just goes to show "all money ain't good money!"

Crikey Angie how the hell did you cope?

Can't say I've ever heard or come across anything so discusting. I can't stand it when hubby's had a skin full the night before, it phisically makes me feel sick! I think I'd have to back out on that one. You brave little soldier you!!!
:eek:

I dunno about that....she made me feel sick....just to update....she rang yesterday...my thumb nail fell off while at work (she is a kitchen assistant) so i fixed it for her...then today she rings....my other thumb nail has fell off while washing the pots at home....she is coming back on Friday.....just my luck.....then she said....i will have this one repaired and if anymore fall off i will just put it down to a bad job.....WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She can do one as far as i am concerned.....

LOL charge her and then give her a nice new pair of rubber gloves, tell her there on the house lol.................
Cheeky mare, bad job lol..............

She seems like one of them clients that you'd rather not have lol
Doesn't sound like you need extraction system for monomer fumes but for alchol fumes with this one pmsl

lell said:
She seems like one of them clients that you'd rather not have lol
Doesn't sound like you need extraction system for monomer fumes but for alchol fumes with this one pmsl

LOL

It seems that you'll be better off without her so don't worry about it.

NailStyle said:
Hiya xx

Just thought i would tell you about my sunday morning client....after letting me down on 2 previous occasions I reluctantly arranged another appointment for this women for sunday....well she arrived and nearly fell in the door...."sorry i am late i only got home a few hours ago...been clubbin.." she stank of beer and then told me she had the runs as she drank too much and could she borrow my loo....i started to do her nails and she sat there retching...i thought she was going to be sick all over me....I asked her if we should do them another day but she said no. Her hands where all sweaty and she was just vile. I stayed professional as best i could be to be honest i didn't really want to do her nails. She managed to last out and when she was leaving she told me she wouldn't cope with using her "battery operated toy" with the nails on. OMG Too much information thank you. And can you believe she DROVE to my house in that state.

Pleasant lady...do hope i see her again....NOT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

could have been worse pet - YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DRUNK LOL - SORRY ONLY JOKING

Latest posts

Back