E-File or Manual File??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHotNails

Reaction score
Hello my lovelies......

I just was a little curious about this subject. Do you prefer to use an e-file or manual file? I have so many clients now wanting only a manual file as they have had so many problems with the e-file previous to them coming to me. A new client of mine even said that when she went to have her nails in-filled the guy fell asleep with the e-file in his hand and totaly distroyesd her nail.

So I would love your feedback on this and to let me know what brand of file you use if it being a manual file or why you prefer the e-file.

Thank you all xxx:)

i use an e-file all the time now my clients expect it and it only hurts and causes damage if you are not well trained with your file !! alot of our clients have had problems with previous salons the nss kind but know they are fine !!

I have an efile and love it but I use both the efile and manual, it just depends on the client and circumstances and what job I am doing. Efiles will only harm nails when they are used by someone who either has not been trained properly or who doesn't care what damage they do, simple as that. When I first got mine some of my clients looked like this :eek: but after I had used it on them they loved the time saved when doing a rebalance or change of coloured acrylics. I never use mine on the natural nails and quite often I don't use it at all when doing a full set or infills. :green:

Ditto Shedunlop

Thanks guy's i agree with you all. There are just so many horror stories out there, it just gives us nail tech's who care about what we are doing and the clients nails a harder time - i feel like i'm forever trying to prove my self, and that get's a little tiring at times :rolleyes: lol

Thanks guy's i agree with you all. There are just so many horror stories out there, it just gives us nail tech's who care about what we are doing and the clients nails a harder time - i feel like i'm forever trying to prove my self, and that get's a little tiring at times :rolleyes: lol

Everyone of us who proves ourselves also proves that there are those who CAN.

You should see it more as being an ambassador for other nail techs who also care about their clients and their industry. I'm proud to do that not weary of doing it.

@ Geeg - very true! :)

Latest posts

Back