Earls Court - RESULTS!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done again Glo and Nikki :hug:

Glo - can you post a copy of your pic - would love to see it:hug:

Well done to you all that entered - you all have such talent:hug:

congratulations glo and nikki :hug:

Congratulations girls only 1 point in it talk about close. So well doen to glo and Nikki do we ahve any other results yet?

im sitting here wetting myself with excitement, to hear all the results,
talk about nail biting????????

Well Done Glors and Nikki :hug:

thanks!!!!!! he he !!! ( i wish it was me lol)

Well done Glo and Nikki, cant wait to see the pics.

well done everyone.... i wanna know all the results too.... thats the thing with not being there... you miss it...lol

Jess
xox

ps... it makes me wanna get back and compete... but ill prob wait til excel now (if i do...lol) as im working gmex

hi all
after the excitment of winning y,day, i had to contend with 4th 2day:cry:
good day thou. well done nikki, u pipped me at the post!
well done to everyone else who competed

Well done Liza looks like a bit of friendly rivalry between you and nikki now battle of the geeks lol x

Well done to all the girls competed in the Earls court!!! :hug: xx

Well done to all that entered and especially those who placed. Really gettin nervous about entering at g-mex after looking at pictures of winners ! Does anyone know who got 1st and 2nd in div3 sculpt? Thought it wud hav been nikki and liza!

once again WELL DONE!!!

hi all
after the excitment of winning y,day, i had to contend with 4th 2day:cry:
good day thou. well done nikki, u pipped me at the post!
well done to everyone else who competed
I wish I had to be content with 4th place in div 3
Well done Liza and Nikki

Well Done everyone, a huge achievement congrats

I wish I had to be content with 4th place in div 3
Well done Liza and Nikki

LOL, same here! Well done girls.

Any chance of any pictures yet??? Okay i know you are probably exhausted and busy celebrating and may not even be home yet:lol: ...but i'm impatient!!:lol:

Way to go GLO!!!!!!

Jackie
x

Well done Globug, can't wait to see those pictures huni... I bet they are breath taking xxxxx
Well done huni, I am so chuffed for you......

A mahoosive well done to all who entered, I am always filled with awe when I watch you through the comp screens at the amount of preparation and dedication that has gone on before you've even started and watching you all beavering away is truly inspirational.

I'd like to give a special mention to my mate Globug who agonised over whether to enter or not, I have never met such a perfectionist in all my life (well apart from me but I don't count).

And well done to the organisers who were actually early announcing the results this year!!!

Latest posts

Back