Easy free booking system for iPad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter tips

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Does anyone use their iPad for their booking schedule? I,be looked at salonlite but that seems to be for hairdressers?
I only door nails so was wondereding if anyone had a system suitable and which one??? Xxx

Shorthand is worth a look :)

My chair is perfect!

Hi geeks
Does anyone use their iPad for their booking schedule? I,be looked at salonlite but that seems to be for hairdressers?
I only door nails so was wondereding if anyone had a system suitable and which one??? Xxx

Glitter tips, I have customised salonlite for nails only. When you go into the set up it says something about data and you can clear it all and add your own. hth :)

That's fab thank you for that xx

Hi geeks

I use Shorthand on my Iphone and it's great.

I have just downloaded shorthand on my iPhone,tomorrow I think I might go and buy and iPad,iPhone screen just a little small for this but it will be perfect with a bigger screen!

I Use my book but have just had a look at shorthand and it looks good!:)

Hi geeks

On a pc hun u can edit salon lite for whatever purpose I'm just sorting it out for my salon now and were hair & beauty. I have looked at others and s/lite is much more simple.

I Use my book but have just had a look at shorthand and it looks good!:)

Is it in $ or can you change it to £?xx

I just use the calendar, works great and it backs up to the iCloud and syncs 2 your iPhone so it's great when your not in the salon, you can also store all your contacts:) hth

I just use the calendar, works great and it backs up to the iCloud and syncs 2 your iPhone so it's great when your not in the salon, you can also store all your contacts:) hth
Brilliant I've not thought of that but I have an iPhone and iPad so will be using my calendar :))

Latest posts

Back