Easy Soak Nail Bath - Honest Opinions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad you found another product that does a fab job, it just seems to me that a funnel which costs less than a quid from your local market and placed near your sink would be a far cheaper solution to finding an alternative :)
See above post! Was actually looking for additional soaking bowls when I came across these as we are a very busy salon with 4 techs & sometimes 2 people are soaking at the same time. For the price I thought I'd give them a go, they work, so well infact that we were fighting over them so I just bought another 2!

See above post! Was actually looking for additional soaking bowls when I came across these as we are a very busy salon with 4 techs & sometimes 2 people are soaking at the same time. For the price I thought I'd give them a go, they work, so well infact that we were fighting over them so I just bought another 2!

I did see the above post and I am sticking with my easy soak, it looks far more professional in my eyes and I am happy with it! if your happy with your bowls thats great too :)

anne xx

I did see the above post and I am sticking with my easy soak, it looks far more professional in my eyes and I am happy with it! if your happy with your bowls thats great too :)

anne xx

That's good!

Not in any way trying to get people to bin their ESBs! Just posting in response to those who asked about what I use & hopefully helping those who have not made a purchase of this type of product before letting them know there is more than one way to skin a cat!

As they look like manicure soak bowls I reacon they look pro & not out of place at all in a pro nail salon!

You have a dishwasher in your salon? I'm impressed!:)

That's good!

Not in any way trying to get people to bin their ESBs! Just posting in response to those who asked about what I use & hopefully helping those who have not made a purchase of this type of product before letting them know there is more than one way to skin a cat!

As they look like manicure soak bowls I reacon they look pro & not out of place at all in a pro nail salon!

You have a dishwasher in your salon? I'm impressed!:)

rather than carrying on with to'ing and fro'ing like this, why not take it pm's if you have issues with what I have to say!

rather than carrying on with to'ing and fro'ing like this, why not take it pm's if you have issues with what I have to say!

No issues whatsoever, I was under the impression that these were discussion boards where professionals shared their experiences & opinions on all things nails!

I did not take umbrige to anything you said I am sorry if you feel that I have responded to your posts in any way other than in a polite & couteous manner, reading back I dont think that I was rude or offensive.

That's what makes these boards fun & informative, different people giving varying opinions, no need for pm's, not my style!

when quoting one another over and over that is in my opinion more suited to private messaging, no offence has been taken whatsoever. Its just in my mind not conducive to open forum, rather more suited to pm's as suggested.

at this point I am not going to respond further as it has become rather tiresome. I'm sure others would agree!

Hiya I got one last week from Sweetsquared very impressed with speed of delivery, anyway back to the soaker yes yes yes it's brill it took me 10/15 mins to soak of my set of nails where normally I used the Nsi quick soak you put the water in and then it's like two bowls easy took over half an hour this way. So for me it's a winner :)

it's like two bowls easy took over half an hour this way. :)

Oh yeah! We got one of those gray ones buried somewhere too! Where good in their time but it's great when alternative products become available that speed things up & make our jobs easier isn't it!

personally i cant see the point in sticking both your hands in a bowl (twin bowl or what ever) the client is sat there bored to tears, i, again, personally prefer to use the foil method - at least the client can still pick up her cuppa if she wants to, and it only takes 20 mins to soak the nails off - IF they thin enough.

this is just my opinion and by no means meant to put anyone off buying a soak off bowl

personally i cant see the point in sticking both your hands in a bowl (twin bowl or what ever) the client is sat there bored to tears, i, again, personally prefer to use the foil method - at least the client can still pick up her cuppa if she wants to, and it only takes 20 mins to soak the nails off - IF they thin enough.

this is just my opinion and by no means meant to put anyone off buying a soak off bowl

Good point there re the thickness thing!!! Never really tried the foil thing on more than the odd nail, will have to give it a go, thanks!

Hiya I have never used the foil method to be honest, always use them little nail soaker's which are good to, but I love the new soaker even if I only use it for me or for hot oil treatment. :)

ok, i think im missing out here, I did NVQ 2&3 and never did a foil thing, What is it? I just do the bowl or them individual nail soakers.x

ok, i think im missing out here, I did NVQ 2&3 and never did a foil thing, What is it? I just do the bowl or them individual nail soakers.x

soak a lint free pad (cut in half) in acetone, place on nail, wrap in tin foil, leave for 15/20 mins - voila - it comes off - no damage etc :hug:

Thanks, That does sound a lot easier than in out, in out of the bowl and scraping, and a bet u use hardly any acetone.xx

OMG I cannot believe a thread about soaking off has got so heated when we are trying to keep enhancements on! :lol:

Do what works for you, personally I hate the foil method unless it's one or 2 nails but if it works for some then great. Happy days! :)

OMG I cannot believe a thread about soaking off has got so heated when we are trying to keep enhancements on! :lol:

Do what works for you, personally I hate the foil method unless it's one or 2 nails but if it works for some then great. Happy days! :)
I was a bit :eek: as well...:lol:

However....i do like the foil method as this works for me...but i think for myself and clients i would offer this for a hot oil manicure....especially for the Almond spa manicure although i do like the bowl that Amanda Fontanarossa uses on the demo dvd:idea::green:

Sorry everyone for my part in the thread getting so heated!

Regarding the bowl that Amanda Fontanarrosa uses you can find it on this website, though apparently its a bit expensive when you include P+P.
Bed Bath & Beyond - Couzon Caviar 4-Piece Set

hope that helps :hug:

anne xx

Latest posts

Back