Easy Soak Nail Bath - Honest Opinions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am intrigued with this Easy Soak Nail Bath, really want to buy one. But is it worth it?
I hate soaking off acrylics, more so my own. So really it is more for my benefit.
What do you that have bought them think of them?
Those of you who haven't - why? What do you think of them?
Thanks in advance for you honest opinions.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: :hug::hug: x

I bought one recently at the Scottish show, and I've got to say I love mine.

It saves faffing about with separate bowls and looks great too.

I have found it holds its heat really well and you can easily take one finger out at a time and remove product.

I would definitely recommend it hun. :hug:

I bought one and it arrived 2 days ago so I hav'nt had the chance to use it as yet. But its well designed, looks professional, comfortable for the client, its dual purpose because you can use it to soak off enhancements and as a manicure soak for hot oils etc. It is dishwasher proof and apparently does'nt discolour like the original easy soak bowl. It comes recommended by S2 so thats good enough for me.

When I have used it I will post a review.

anne xx

Heres what I put on another thread about soaking off this week...

I have used the Easysoak or Handisoak bowls as the older version was called for years now, and it is the best thing since sliced bread!!

I got my original ones from our very own Fiona Naturalnails, who was the first person to spot them in America and bring them into the UK. No mean feat for a 1 man business!!! I always recommended them to my students, and I always remember when I finally mentioned this to Fiona it solved her mystery as to why she had so many orders from Scotland!!!

When the big companies saw the potential of this great item they moved in and bought in huge bulk which no 1 man band could compete with, but I still think it is all credit to Fiona we have these great bowls her in the UK at all.

Just my tuppenceworth......

Basically , get one and try it I bet you will love it!!

i agree with the comments made and i love mine too! its nice and sturdy and you don't have to worry about spilling warm water or knocking it over, and its definatley comfortable to use. I haven't tried it yet for a manicure soak though as suggested by sweet squared! xx

I use it if I ever need to soak off a full set. The odd nail I use the foil method.

It's great, as already said, it holds the heat well and it's easy to clean.

The only downside is that the 2 that I have had both ended up cracking at the bottom corners....however, I have repaired my current one using l/p, works a treat.

I may be confused, but I think there are a couple of different products being discussed. The EasySoak's are from a UK company and the product is (IMO) a Nail professional essential. The HandiSoaks are definitely handy, but not really in the same league.

I may be confused, but I think there are a couple of different products being discussed. The EasySoak's are from a UK company and the product is (IMO) a Nail professional essential. The HandiSoaks are definitely handy, but not really in the same league.
Yep, mine is a QuickSoak and neither of the two pictured! Apologies for any confusion and thanks for the links.

np Cath, I just got confuddled reading through the thread. Think there are a few different versions being discussed. Hell, maybe the OP was even talking about something else ;)

Definately The Easy Soak From S2 is what I am interested in.
But from what I have already read, my mind is made up, I will be ordering mine from the New Sweet Shop.
Thanks all.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

If this is the exact same as nsi & others were selling last year at the GMex, would say I like the product but my gripe is that the fill hole is too small & fiddly to fill, at less than an inch diameter it can be a pain in the a**!

Dunno how to post links but found something better (for me!) on ebay that cost just less than a third of one of these babies, the customers find very comfortable & that is also a very important factor!

If this is the exact same as nsi & others were selling last year at the GMex, would say I like the product but my gripe is that the fill hole is too small & fiddly to fill, at less than an inch diameter it can be a pain in the a**!

Dunno how to post links but found something better (for me!) on ebay that cost just less than a third of one of these babies, the customers find very comfortable & that is also a very important factor!

um why not use a funnel :eek:

anne xx

I love it, it the best piece of soak off equiptment I have ever used. My clients say that it's more comfortable than the two bowl method, and with the cover, it does stop some (not all) of the smell of the acetone being overbearing. But I would say that the down side to it is cleaning it out. It takes a little bit longer as the "finger holes" are deep and I usually have to use a bit of kitchen towl wrapped around an old orange stick to clean them out with. Apart from that it a 10/10 from me.:):):):)

Sally X

Using a pippette would resolve any problems x

um why not use a funnel :eek:

anne xx

Um because I am always busy & have found another product that is easier to fill & does a fabulous job!

It would take ages to fill with water using a pipette!

I am sure Chris was meaning where you put the product remover! :)

As for filling with water, it takes me exactly the same time as to fill 2 bowls or whatever.

Share what you have found with us :green:

Last edited:
I am sure Chris was meaning where you put the product remover! :)

As for filling with water, it takes me exactly the same time as to fill 2 bowls or whatever.

Share what you have found with us :green:

Ha ha! Well that I just pour in!

I cant post links but if you pm me your email I will send you the info.

Someone also mentioned the cleaning after use, this is also easier with what I use.

This is what I use
*Link removed*

Made an offer & got them for 54p less than the buy it now.

Shaped like manicure soak bowls, the top part has 5 sections for soaking individual nails if needed. The top clips onto the outer section in a similar way to a sandwich box which you fill with hot water , it also has a rubber seal so is secure & no leaks.

Easy clean due to shape & depth of the inner finger wells, & easy fill/empty.

Made from durable plastic.

Had them a few months & clients that have made use of these & the easy soak bath say they prefer these as they are more comfortable.

Works for us anyways, cheap as chips & does the biz!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um because I am always busy & have found another product that is easier to fill & does a fabulous job!

glad you found another product that does a fab job, it just seems to me that a funnel which takes a second to place in the hole and costs less than a quid from your local market and placed near your sink would be a far cheaper solution to finding an alternative :)

regarding cleaning its dishwasher safe, so need to worry about fiddly parts, let the dish washer do the work for you!

Latest posts

Back