Edge Shaped Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kajay

Reaction score
I saw some Edge shaped nail tips for sale on a german website. Does anyone know of a UK site that sells them?

Hi Hun, the edge website is www.edgenails.co.uk don't know if they have the tips you're looking for but worth a look anyhow. HTH:biggrin: xxxxx

how about pro impressions?
Advance Natural Stylus - Pro Impressions

I know these are shaped to a stiletto, but they do have the "backbone" ridge of an edge nail. Perhaps when filed at the free-edge they could give you the look you're after?

Hi Hun, the edge website is www.edgenails.co.uk don't know if they have the tips you're looking for but worth a look anyhow. HTH:biggrin: xxxxx

Thanks, but just had a look at their website, but couldn't see them there. Think the name is jsut the name of company and not the nail shape. x

Hi Try Gaga nails they have edge tips they are £xx for 100 thats the only site I have ever been able to find. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wearing edge nails right now. You can either wear tips or sculpt them, but you need special forms. I get mine from crystal nails and they are fab. I wear them full length and don't cut them down at all. They are strong and look fab.

I have uploaded edge pics into my gallery.

Susan Loasby's Edge tips are gorgeous quality and length - I wear them myself haven't yet converted any country clients hehe x

Latest posts

Back