Edible glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
has anyone ever used edable glitter with there gel or acrylic? Ive just bought 7 pots of fab colours from the cake shop!! hope it works...

I am sure there is a thread on here somewhere with a photo
of a set of nails used with edable glitter, and the colour was lush.

Yes hun Tracy Louise uses edible glitter, she has a pic I think xxxx

uww yeah they look good cant wait to have a go!!

Just remember not to use them on a nail biter ...your trying to get them OUT the nibbling habit :lol:

Now ....PLEASE don't take this wrong.
But why use glitter from cake shops? I don't mean any offence but there are so many NAIL glitters on the market how do you know how the nails would last??
I just don't quite "gettit"?

i was just in there and saw all these fab colours and thought to mself uw i wonder if that would work befor i knew it id bought 8 pots!! if it doesnt work ill do some baking with the kids haha

is it not alot more expensive???? My mum does cake decorating and i was under the impression it was alot more expensive. May be it isnt...i just wondered.
thanks
x

it was £2 A POT

Hi have fun and dont eat to much. if you get a chance take some pics... lol xx

oh thats not bad is it...i know you can get some lovely colours!!!
make sure you post some pics
xx

Yeah will do..thanks xx if ive got any left my 5 year old keeps tasting the pink one!!

I've seen some of the edible glitter colours and some of them are just so lovely and delicate unlike some of the strong colour glitters.. The ones that Tracey has done are lovely.

Don't forget to let us have a peek :)

yes i use the edable art glitter for nails and have done on myself for months with no problems before i used it on other people.i personally use it because its cheaper than nail glitter but mainly because the colours are so much better and theres more to choose from.i also dont live far away from the cake shop so they are easy for me to get hold of.i dont think its any different from the many geeks that use glitters from craft shops.so i think its just personal preference.
i have a few photos in my album of nails ive done using the edable art glitters and i personally love them.
let us know how you get on.
p.s i have only used mine with gel so i have not tried l&p. good luck.xx

Latest posts

Back