Eeeeeek my first male intimate tonight!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan&Wax

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've got my first two clients coming tonight. First one is a male intimate and second is a male intimate and back wax! I'm so nervous its unreal. Been practice practice practice for the last 4 weeks and done so many freebies on friends its unreal.

DO you think 90 mins is enough for a male intimate wax??? I timed myself on hubby and it did seem to be..

Wish me luck!! Im such a worrier, I worry about my wax being too hot / cold. Timings, everything! I have got to stop making excuses and just do it now!

Caroline xx

I don't do any intimate waxing, but didnt want to read and run as they say, just take your time, and do as you were trained, sounds like you have practiced well, and things have gone ok so am sure you will be fine, be confident even if inside you are screamin " noooooooo " lol, best of luck xx

I think 90 mins is a realistic amount of time to book out. It won't necessarily take that long! But you don't know how hairy the client is going to be or if they are going to be on time, or make a fuss about the pain etc.

Some guys have very hairy butt cheeks, some don't at all. Some guys like all the hair off 'above' including the abdomen, some guys just have penis, sac and crack. But until you start getting regulars and know what to expect, it's a good idea to over-estimate the time.

Good luck! And let us know how you get on :hug:

Thank you ladies!!

Well I did it. I am pooped now tho. First one took me 1 hr 15 and second 2 hrs. They were both pretty hairy tho, one guy was italian. He didn't have a high pain threshold either.

I survived tho, am v pleased with myself.

caroline xx

Thank you ladies!!

Well I did it. I am pooped now tho. First one took me 1 hr 15 and second 2 hrs. They were both pretty hairy tho, one guy was italian. He didn't have a high pain threshold either.

I survived tho, am v pleased with myself.

caroline xx

So you should be! I dont think i could do it! xxx well done you xxx

Well done hun:hug: There will be no stoping you now:green:

Well done! I think your timings are perfectly reasonable considering it's a new treatment:hug:

Well done, you are so brave, woop woop :hug:

Well done, Jason (back and beyond) knows this waxing well so he is a good one to pick the brains of.

Well done, Jason (back and beyond) knows this waxing well so he is a good one to pick the brains of.

err yes, hum, well I, err, well you know, uhm do some of that. Any specifics please let me know! PM is fine if you don't want to ask in the raw view :)

err yes, hum, well I, err, well you know, uhm do some of that. Any specifics please let me know! PM is fine if you don't want to ask in the raw view :)

Whoops, maybe I should have asked before I pimped you out??? :lol:

Latest posts

Back