Electric blanket

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this so thought as I want for a body wrap and facials I would put under skin!!!

Been looking for an electric blanket but do not want to pay ridiculous amounts of money for one, what do you guys use, how much did you pay and where did you get it from.

Thanks!!!!xxxx

I got a washable one from tesco last week for about £12..

Fab thank you, that's an awful lot better than £200 - £400!!!!

I've also got a washable underblanket. Its got multiple heat settings and timings....cost around £30 from Argos. Clients love it.

I've also got a washable underblanket. Its got multiple heat settings and timings....cost around £30 from Argos. Clients love it.

Me too - Argos it.

Orchid Girl

Just had a look on Argos. Is it the silent night essentials at £29.99?? Also did you go for single or double? What do you think works best?

Thankyou :)

Just had a look on Argos. Is it the silent night essentials at £29.99?? Also did you go for single or double? What do you think works best?

Thankyou :)

I purchased mine last year , just checked and its the Dreamland Intelliheat Fleecy Underblanket....Single size. Thought I paid around £30 for it but just checked Argos and its now £39.99. Great blanket, 6 heat settings and timer for either 1 hour or 9 hours. Hth

*sigh* if only I had more than one double plug socket to run 2 wax heaters, 1 standard and 1 desklamp, 2 nail lamps and my laptop for music....

I got mine from Tesco online, collected it instore, single silent night, was £10! Does the job.

I've just bought a professional heat blanket from massage warehouse for £39.99 with free p+p, it has elasticated loops to hook around the corners. I have used a double heated blanket in the past and its ok.

I got mine from Tesco online, collected it instore, single silent night, was £10! Does the job.

I have this one too. It's ideal, I have regular waxing clients that have synced their apps with regular massage/facial clients so the bed is still warm when they come! :green:

Latest posts

Back