ELF Make Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaClare85

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have never used ELF before but keep reading really good reviews of it on here...(I have tried to search it but for some reason nothing is coming up although I know I have read about it a lot)..

What are your "must have" items from ELF, I want to give a few products a go.. I can believe how little they cost on the website.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Thanks Emma

join their UK facebook group, they do loads of offers, the other week they were doing 30% off, then free shipping, they do allsorts!! also people will give you reviews on there. I love the mineral foundation, mineral eyeshadows, mineral boosters (i've got sheer, shimmer, and corrective yellow), i also love the mineral lipsticks, studio brushes are fab expesh the Kabuki face brush, the essential line eyeshadow brushes are good but i wouldnt use the other brushes from that line. i also like the essential line luscious liquid lipsticks. and the studio bronzers and the essential bronzers are good too! ooo and the studio cream eyeliners are fantastic!!! as you can see i am an addict haha :D

Latest posts

Back