EN Mani/Pedi Skin Truth Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zephy_Devil

Reaction score
I just did my very first case study for the Mani/Pedi course.

All in all it was a good first try however, the exfoliation was a bit .. crap

The reason I say this is because the exfoliation product your supplied is very hard to work with. The Salt is very course and has rather large rocks in it! Getting it off using the see-saw motion was well hilaroius with salt going everywhere. This made the feeling uncomfortable for my client and a ruddy big mess if I'm honest! :(

Can anyone suggest an alternative scrub/exfoliant? I'm thinking maybe a sugar scrub as sugar is finer.

What are your thoughts?

Z x

Salt is messy to use. There are plenty of alternative products out there to choose from. If you are qualified you could go to Sally or whatever they are calling themselves these days, in Gloucester, they sell several including OPI which is excellent or if you have no qualifications you could go to Sally's in Cheltenham, next to Waitrose, they allow general public and I am sure you could pick something up there, not sure what they stock there. There are also plenty of sites online who sell exfoliant products. :green:

CND spa products are divine and I get lots of uses before I need to top up! :green:

I know what you mean! My room looked like we had spent a day at the beach!!! :)
xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I know what you mean! My room looked like we had spent a day at the beach!!! :)
xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

haha its literally engrained in my carpet DreamNails !! lol

Thanks, I'll take a look at some CND products. I wanted to apply to S2 but I dont know if I can apply with an EN qualification .. I dont think they recognise it =/

Shiela I have ur PM so I'll replyyyyy :)

xx

Salt is messy to use. There are plenty of alternative products out there to choose from. If you are qualified you could go to Sally or whatever they are calling themselves these days, in Gloucester, they sell several including OPI which is excellent or if you have no qualifications you could go to Sally's in Cheltenham, next to Waitrose, they allow general public and I am sure you could pick something up there, not sure what they stock there. There are also plenty of sites online who sell exfoliant products. :green:
all sally's are open for the general public, only if you have a sally's card you get the discount, students can also apply for a sally's card and upgrade the card when fully qualified.

Latest posts

Back