Encased Swirls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
These are the 1st time i have done encased nail art on myself. I have used EZ Flow Carnival colours. I used clear tips first, blended them in, then did the swirls, then encased with EZ Flow pink instead of clear as i need the help of the pink for my own nails.

I would like your opinion on the shape, length and style of design. It took me 2 hours to apply the product, an hour to prep and finish.

Looking forward to all your comments, what ever they will be.

I love it all, shape, length, colours and design.

Absolutely fanblummin' tastic!

Teri x:hug:

They are lovely Wendy....

You're a bit good at this nail lark ain't ya love??

G. xxxxxx

really nice mate ,nothing to say except on personal preference I don't like a soft square I would prefer to see them completely squared off or stiletto, but thats just my own preference as I say, coz they are brill, I have had a go at something similar so can appreciate how hard it was to do:)

Thanks for your comments, i can't take them really square because i end up hurting myself...lol.

Thanks for your comments Georgie, i still can't do nails as good as you though Hun.

i can't take them really square because i end up hurting myself.

I know exactly what you mean ... I kept stabbing myself with the corners, so now wear them squoval for personal safety ... LOL

Loving the design ... well done chick.

This is so not my cup of tea,however you are very skilled and artistic,and it shows !

Well done x

Wow really fab love the colours!! :)

Don't be silly now...

but thanks for the compliment!

And don't forget I have been doing nails for many many years so the fact that you are as good as you are now is saying something!

xxxxxxx

The length, I find, personally for me is a little too long.
Shape, I love the soft square look.
Use of colour, my favorite mix of colours!
Love the design, particularly like the way you've got the gaps between the design the same.

Cool ! Well done to you !

Wellllllll I'm a long nail wearing kind of girl.So.......... those really work for me:green:

I like the square, even if the edges are softend. Mine are always sharp squares, but by 2wks, they're soft squares from the abuse they've taken LOL

I like what you did..and personally can't find fault with them.

Please keep sharing.

Same fantastic as your ather works!!!!

Latest posts

Back