Enhance me ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhance Me

• Never without my enhancements

Votes: 304 56.0%
  • Never wear nail enhancements

Votes: 55 10.1%
  • I'm a now and again enhancement wearer

Votes: 184 33.9%

• Total voters
I wear mine on and off I have to have breaks in between as my nails get very brittle.
I would like to wear them all the time though.
At the moment I am not wearing any as my pinky on my right hand is sore as my nail bed is very thinned out.
I also do my own nails but I find it very hard to do my right hand as I am right handed!!

I have both on and off, it depends on how I feel, when I go and have my nails done I weigh up how long I have had enhancements for and decide whether I should have enhancements or not :lol:

me I think its a great way to advertise people see them and ask where do you get them done .I also feel naked without them and its handy to practise new things ,clients see different things on myself and then they ask for it .

I voted 'never without' mostly because I love rings and bangles and blingy jewellery looks crap with dull stumpy nails.
I also think they are our best advertisement and I have picked up customers from being out and about and having them seen.
I never ever have the same on both hands though. Sometimes something different on each nail even. Depends if i've been experimenting or not hehe
xx

i always wear them but they are always very short and very boring because of massage and facials. BORING!!!

As I am about to leave my nursing job I will be able to wear enhancements all the time and coloured varnish and I will be.

I can't wait to start wearing enhancements or even to have perfectly manicured and polished tips when I start working. I personally think that it says much about you as a nail tech.(to take pride in your appearance - had that drummed into us in class):)

But sadly my nails are bare and very thin from over filing and buffing, and my cuticles are ripped to shreds as we have to practice on each other in class.
I've a damaged nail on one hand as the other girl filed a deep verticle wedge in my nail.

I'm now waiting for my nails to grow out. Woke up in the middle of the night to manicure my nails,(couldn't take it any more). My poor cuticles were crying out for me.:lol:

Latest posts

Back