Enhance me ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhance Me

• Never without my enhancements

Votes: 304 56.0%
  • Never wear nail enhancements

Votes: 55 10.1%
  • I'm a now and again enhancement wearer

Votes: 184 33.9%

• Total voters

you will never ever catch me with out nail enhancments, i feel they give me alot more confidence plus its always good to advertise your own work (i love it wen ppl ask me who did my nails - and i always say 'well actually they are all my own work')

kirsty xxx:Love:

I am without right now but that's only because I volunteared to be a model for the l&p exam for a friend.

I wear them all the time, great practice for me, money saving and also free advertising.

Teri x:)

I'm newly trained so always practising something or other on myself. I just can't leave them alone though, after a few days of one set I want something different!

I do not wear enhancements, as I am a picker and if there is the slightest lifting I'll start at it until I just wreck the whole thing. Which is not the best thing for my nails. I was blessed with good natural nails, so that's a plus. They are in horrible condition right now as the weather is changing and it's getting drier and colder, so I do need a good mani. I also do not keep them polished, mainly because I mess them up doing clients. I do get comments on them though. :)

HEY I ALWAYS HAVE MY NAILS DONE.YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU'LL SEE. I LIKE ALOT OF NAIL ART,SO I ADVERTISE VERY WELL.

p.s. I DID THIS SET ON A HIGH SCHOOLER FOR A SCHOOL DANCE, DO YOU LIKE OR WHAT?:) I LUV NAIL ART

ive been wearing nail enhancements 4 more than 5yrs now.i hate being without them.its also how i advertise myself.xxxxxxxx

I always have them on. The longer the better with bright colour and Nail Art. I am not supposed to wear them to college but I do. After all it is a nail course and I would feel like i was not dressed without my nails.

Amanda:lol:

Couldn't be with out them!
:)

took mine off today ready for a new set, then ended up being busy! i hate not having extensions! i don't feel like me! going to get them on asap!!!!

i never wear nail extensions,would love to as it would be good for promoting your own work,but I find when I have them on they end up wreaked from doing other peoples,also i do have a tendancy to pick when they start to lift and i find that i am constantl;y scratching my little girl when i change her nappies,i'm pretty useless when i wear them really!the other reason is that i'm left handed and find it hard doing my left with my right and they never look good.:)

I don"t wear enhancements because I think people would find it very strange on a man! I'm not going for that trannie look!

I used to never be without my enhancements, but since I've been massaging, I've had to go without them.
It's a bit liberating (i.e. no apologising to clients if I've got wax under them or bits of polish on them etc etc) but I really miss them when I look at my hands.............
I ALWAYS have a nice set on when I go on holiday though !

I just about always have nails on unless they have to be removed for a course.
Although i have to tip or sculpt as i find the enhancement, as long as they are filed properly, won't scratch my clients but if my natural nail has grown up over time, i have to take them off and start again. I always have quite funky/different nails with glitters or if i have natural enhancements bright enamels as i find its a great talking point for business plus i think having varied nails eg natural, glitter smiles or custom blended shows a range of skills to your clients as I find it difficult to photograph nails well...
... anyway back to the point ... i feel like im out with no knickers on if i dont have my enhancements!!

yep all the time i think it is great advertising i always have people commenting on my nails and when they do i shuve a business card under thier nose lol!!!

yep all the time i think it is great advertising i always have people commenting on my nails and when they do i shuve a business card under thier nose lol!!!

Right there with you, girl, couldn't agree more! Plus, I just love the way my hands look with my enhancements on!

i voted for never without my enhancements...then i looked down and realised that i have one hand done and the other hand not! so i guess that makes me half n half lol

i think theyve been like that for a few days now...purely because my right hand is harder to do because im totally right handed so while i can do my left hand and have them looking all perfect and pretty, my right hand can end up being a bit of a botch job and they lift quickly so i end up picking them off :S SIN!

any advice on how to use ur non-dominant hand to make your dominent hand look just as pretty?? :)

well I alwaaaaaaaaaays enhance my nails... I just can't live with normal (naked) nails!! lol.

I gotta have them looooong, with with 3D, and inlay most of the times ::p

I wear enhancements on my fingers and toes as well. Only during my Educator training, my nails are bare. I can't do service very well if my enhancements are too long - so I'm slowly trying to get used to longer lengths gradually right now :)

Latest posts

Back