Entity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcross

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone use Entity?

I'm starting a nail course at the end of Jan and the products they use and are going to be teaching us with is Entity.

I've seen alot of stuff written about NSI and CND products but haven't seen anyone talking about Entity.

Is Entity a good product to use? Is the "Entity one Colour Couture" like the Shellac product?

Thanks xxx

I trained with Entity and the products are great and I enjoyed using them and the training with Ann Swain was brilliant.

But now im working in a CND salon and have been trained with the CND products that is honestly the only reason I nolonger use them.

There are lots of Entity geeks around though :)

Good luck in your quest xxx

Hi

I have worked with Entity and the products are great to work with....

x

I trained with Entity and the products are great and I enjoyed using them and the training with Ann Swain was brilliant.

But now im working in a CND salon and have been trained with the CND products that is honestly the only reason I nolonger use them.

There are lots of Entity geeks around though :)

Good luck in your quest xxx

I trained with Ann and Kelly too:lol: back when they were with Creative.
I met up with them last year and Kelly demod the Entity products on my daughters nails. I would say don't worry, they are lovely products and Ann would never link her name to a bad product.

Indeed my training was fabbo and I had Ann all to myself so was very lucky!

:lol:

Aw thanks girlies. Really looking forward to doing my course now :)

Hi,

Does anyone use Entity?

I'm starting a nail course at the end of Jan and the products they use and are going to be teaching us with is Entity.

I've seen alot of stuff written about NSI and CND products but haven't seen anyone talking about Entity.

Is Entity a good product to use? Is the "Entity one Colour Couture" like the Shellac product?

Thanks xxx

Hi there, I can't say enough about how much I love entity products, although you may think I'm biased lol as I'm a trainer with them!! But honest your in good hands, they also have a colour gel range that's just come out can't wait to try it out xx

I too use Entity and everyone loves their nails, Im sure you won't go wrong. Good luck with your course, Im still a very early beginner having only passed my exam in July but I love nails with a passion. Just as a matter of interest I also come from Essex, where are you doing your course. Always nice to see if I can pick up some extra training. x

Cant wait to try entity now, so excited :)

horseheaven22 - I'm doing my course in Wickford. Where did you do your training?

xx

my friend trained with entity and i was using her enetity products to try them!
they was ok better then some of the cheap L+P products u get from wholesalers but i didnt like them as much as CND the way u can mould CND products and the way it sets i found alot easier to use then entity. but its still not that bad to use! but i do love CND more :) hehe hope you enjoy your training! x

my friend trained with entity and i was using her enetity products to try them!
they was ok better then some of the cheap L+P products u get from wholesalers but i didnt like them as much as CND the way u can mould CND products and the way it sets i found alot easier to use then entity. but its still not that bad to use! but i do love CND more :) hehe hope you enjoy your training! x

Oh that's a shame! I had used cnd for over 8 years which I found good but I much prefer entity now, I suppose it's each to their own. The mix ratio Is different and before using entity I would recommend a conversion course to make sure you are using the range correctly xxx

im just a massive CND geek anyway! but i only just wanted to try it, i like to try different things and 99% of the time it reasures me that im using the best stuff for me :) but the enitity is good qualitly and one of the better brands better then nsi i found! x

My friend i worked with at a salon used entity and trained with them and swears by it! although its a very expensive product this is kinda what puts ppl of it, although the tips are really nice and have a super smile line!! x

i did use entit and loved the products its just very expenive tho but might go back one day

Cant wait to try entity now, so excited :)

horseheaven22 - I'm doing my course in Wickford. Where did you do your training?

xx
I trained in Romford, I think Carla does the training in Wickford and I've heard she is way good. Nails get to you lol. I live on here always trying to pick up advice and must admit the geeg and many of the people of here have been absolutely fantastic when I'm having a dark moment and just can't get something right. They always boost you up. Nails are an ongoing learning ability and I dont think I would ever be able to call myself a nail tech but I will always strive to do the best I can. Have a wonderful time and let me know how you get on :hug: xxx

Latest posts

Back