Entries For the Valentine Nail Art Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'll tell you something for nothing, I've learned so much about what standards I would like to achieve in the future. It's given me such a kick up the backside to push myself to the limit.

I thank the technicians who have influenced me........I'll find out who you are soon!!!!

Well I think that is a good thing for all of us no matter what we do we always need to keep learning :)

Well I'll tell you something for nothing, I've learned so much about what standards I would like to achieve in the future. It's given me such a kick up the backside to push myself to the limit.
I felt like that after the Dress A Nail competition in December... it really wakes you up a bit when you see the talent that's around you and know that you can do better if you really push yourself and try a bit harder.

There have been some fantastic entries in this competition and each and every one of those who entered should feel very proud of themselves, the standard is very high and it's been difficult to judge all of the entries.
The WOW factor of some knocked me off my feet :eek: excellent stuff :green:

Well done all of you - you talented bunch of peeps you :lol: I'm glad I didn't enter as well now, as I would have never come up to the standard :rolleyes:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to keep you all waiting...am going to start a new thread with the results now.

I am now competing with myself to see how many times I can refresh a page in a minute

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said to myself not 10min ago, before logging on

"results must be up, I'm SURE all those UK geeks are in bed now.. "

guess I was wrong.
Some late party animals among ya
:lol:

I am now competing with myself to see how many times I can refresh a page in a minute

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said to myself not 10min ago, before logging on

"results must be up, I'm SURE all those UK geeks are in bed now.. "

guess I was wrong.
Some late party animals among ya
:lol:
Not me buddy!!!:)

i just want to know where i pick up my trophy from got to arange my day tomorrow:lol:
looks like you got it:lol: :lol:

Here is the list of entrants to the comp, this is not the order they were posted, if you hover your mouse on each entry it will give you the number.
No1 pips
No2 clara doon
No3 jac extreme
No4 Dessi
No5 Gellie-Bean
No6 grafxgal
No7 Lana
No8 loubylou
No9 Mrs.Clooney
No10 Nail Nirvana
No11 * Nail Freak *
No12 pattycakes
No13 phoebe_cat
No14 poppyloo
No15 purplebunnies
No16 rach269
No17 Scratchers
No18 talented talons
No19 the nail fairy
No20 Tiger Jay
No21 Tricky (First Place)
No22 Peter Pan (Second Place)
No23 VHunter
No24 sam1
No25 naturalnails
No26 Hope (Third Place)
No27 cutenickle
No28 Urban Geek
No29 Lellipop
No30 smiler13334

Clara it was you at no 2.. lovely nails again.

Well done you WINNERS!!

I wish i had played more as i know i rushed it.

I love all the entries but especially the winners, very well deserved.

Gives us all the standard to strive for.

Well done to the winners and to the others too, they are all fab fab fab, gives lots of insparation.

If I pluck up the nerve think I will enter next year if there is another comp.

Well done Judy for all your hard work too.

Wow alot of hard work has gone into those outstanding entries! When do we find out who did them?

I love the one with the champers glass on ... how was that made?

Here is the list of entrants to the comp, this is not the order they were posted, if you hover your mouse on each entry it will give you the number.
No1 pips
No2 clara doon
No3 jac extreme
No4 Dessi
No5 Gellie-Bean
No6 grafxgal
No7 Lana
No8 loubylou
No9 Mrs.Clooney
No10 Nail Nirvana
No11 * Nail Freak *
No12 pattycakes
No13 phoebe_cat
No14 poppyloo
No15 purplebunnies
No16 rach269
No17 Scratchers
No18 talented talons
No19 the nail fairy
No20 Tiger Jay
No21 Tricky (First Place)
No22 Peter Pan (Second Place)
No23 VHunter
No24 sam1
No25 naturalnails
No26 Hope (Third Place)
No27 cutenickle
No28 Urban Geek
No29 Lellipop
No30 smiler13334

Wow alot of hard work has gone into those outstanding entries! When do we find out who did them?

I love the one with the champers glass on ... how was that made?

LOL! :hug:

Latest posts

Back