Entries For the Valentine Nail Art Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to all the peeps that have entered, i wish i hadnt entered now looking at all that outstanding work and imagination, i feel very :o :o the standard of mine is pants compared to eveyone Else's, but thanks for doing the comp Judy it was fun entering xx
ditto wow some amazing entry's well done and great photographing great props well done guys :green:

I think itd be great if after the entrants could give us a little brief of what they used on the nail eg hand painted, acrylic, things alrady made. They are all great....

I think itd be great if after the entrants could give us a little brief of what they used on the nail eg hand painted, acrylic, things alrady made. They are all great....

That's a BIG part of the reason I'm so impatient LOL I know I did't win.
BUT I DO WANT TO PICK SOME BRAINS
:lol:

I'm also nosey, and just want to know
:lol:

But, I'm sitting in my pink time-out chair, like a good girl, refreshing the page every now and then LOL
I think this is my WORST geek-addicted day ever:lol:

Poor kids will wonder if they have a Mum
:o

some absolutely fantastic work on here geeks ...well done and a huuuuge pat on the back for all of you that entered :hug:

I am in absolute awe, what fantastic designs. Well done to all it looks like alot of time and effort has gone in to each and every one. I only hope i can become half as good myself one day.
Good luck to you all
Lisa
xxxx

I am so glad I didnt enter now - I would have been so ashamed against some of these entries - well done to all of you.

What lovely work all of you.... well done everyone....!!

I am so glad I didnt enter now - I would have been so ashamed against some of these entries - well done to all of you.
After seeing the entries Oey, I am positively cringing in my boots. I did enter but have to say that many of the entries are awe inspiring! I've already got my favorites.

WOW is all I can say, its Valentines Art at its best..... fab work all you geeks....
You all deserve a huge pat on the back and the judges will have a pretty hard time with this one, some inspiring stuff here xxxx
you guys rock xxx

my personal faves are 2 and 7:)

the one with the champagne glass, box of chocs and flowers, thats the sure winner for me. i think its bloody marvellous, and whoever did it, that nail rocks

the one with the champagne glass, box of chocs and flowers, thats the sure winner for me. i think its bloody marvellous, and whoever did it, that nail rocks

Ditto for me.
The skill required to create those 3d effects ...
THAT took time and a LOT of effort. That was NOT an easy entry by any stretch of the imagination.

I saw that and said to myself "it's official, I'm beat for sure without a doubt in my mind" :lol:

I'm with you there Glynis gwad knows how long that took made me thirsty too fab 3d work ... love it xx

no 14 is fabbo for the same reasons ... I

The entries have been absolutely amazing and just goes to show how many talented nail technicians there are on this site. The amount of work and detail that have gone in to the designs is fantastic. I love nail art and these entries show just how much thought and hard work goes into producing these lovely pieces of artwork.

Well done everyone, I am soooo :green:

10; 14 & 17 did it for me:green: . But well done all. It's been great!

Amazing, some fab work on show there, and like others have said, once i saw them i knew i was not going to be in the winners line up but that dont matter (yes i could have taken more time had i had some, yes i could have thought more about a design) I am just glad i had the chance to take part.

Thanks judy for organising it, the judges for having the task of deciding whos won and big pat on the back for all who took part! :hug:

Just looked at all the entries and i wish i had never entered now lol!!!!!!!!!

Some of them are out of this world well done to all xXx

i just want to know where i pick up my trophy from got to arange my day tomorrow:lol:

I'm just dying to know who did what as well! I have my favourites but not allowed to say yet.

I must say, I really enjoyed going through all the pics - the amount of time and hard work everyone went to is amazing - well done everyone who entered.

Jackie
x

i just want to know where i pick up my trophy from got to arange my day tomorrow:lol:
get off that podium girl. before I whack ya with my trophy:lol:

Latest posts

Back