Entries For the Valentine Nail Art Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowzers Brilliant designs there, i'm :o !!! mine is ****! lol ahh well its all fun, well done all !!! You talented lot xxx :hug: :hug:

Awesome work guys!! Well done to all that entered, looking forward to seeing who's won it......

Well done to Judy for having the idea and for organising it!

is it possible to have a viewers poll also ?
Not without doing 3 different threads, you can only fit 10 choices on a poll.
Everyone's more than welcome to say which ones are their favourites though, and ofcourse after Judy's announced the winners you'll all be able to put names to the photos.

Ohh some great entries. cant wait to hear the results.

Some fab entries well done everyone :hug:

There are some absolutely fantastic nail tech's out there!

Blown my socks right off!
Talk about giving inspiration, great work.
Well done to everyone!
:hug:

Yep, really glad I'm not a judge!

great work geeks xx
some wonderful ideas there xx

WoW they are some awesome works!!! I chosed what will be 1st!! Great Works

I am glad I am not having to judge.. they are all excellent and some are really outstanding. Well done to everyone who entered.. you all deserve a big pat on the back :)

Just wanted 2 say well done 2 all of you your work is fab.

Well done to all the peeps that have entered, i wish i hadnt entered now looking at all that outstanding work and imagination, i feel very :o :o the standard of mine is pants compared to eveyone elses, but thanks for doing the comp Judy it was fun entering xx

Wow, some awesome work there, and I'm amazed at how different they all are. Well done everyone.

These are fantastic, wow, well done everyone who entered :)

Amazing designs there, I have fallen head over heels for 2 of them, well done everyone!! :hug:

Wow!!

There are so many excellent nail pics and some excellent ideas.

I should've thought about it more before doing mine.

Well done to everyone though.:hug::hug:

I keep checking and checking for results (I'll never get any housekeeping done today LOL) and here I am... tortured... waiting for them.

I MUST say, some of those nails are OUTSTANDING. I'm not as pleased as I was originally with mine. Ah well... it's ok. Live and learn. I know what level of skill to strive for next time.:green:

Judy, dahhhhhhhhhhhhhlink...
Any news? I'm going mad LOL (we need a crazy-face smiley lol)

Judy, dahhhhhhhhhhhhhlink...
Any news? I'm going mad LOL (we need a crazy-face smiley lol)
What we all have to remember is that we all work, have other commitments (incl families etc), there is one judge whose results are being waited upon, they have a salon and work fulltime.

Judy will post the results as soon as she can, they will appear on the SalonGeek homepage as they will be posted in the 'News' forum...

Please have patience :!:

:o :o I am dutifully heading for the pink time-out chair. :o:o

You're so right. I will bite my tongue and do my penitence.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:o :o I am dutifully heading for the pink time-out chair. :o:o

You're so right. I will bite my tongue and do my penitence.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
LOL!! Don't fret it Babe, I am sure there are many others who are just as excited :hug:

Latest posts

Back