Entries For the Valentine Nail Art Comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough all so different my faves are 9, 17, 26 and 29 :)

Are you guys choosing in numerical order or are you hovering over the pics to see the number??

Are you guys choosing in numerical order or are you hovering over the pics to see the number??

o0h jac just seen the numbers are different lol

Tricky and Jac calm down now or it will be no trophy for either of you :smack:

I'm gobsmacked. Well done everyone not only do you all have talent and imagination but you have great photographic skills too!

Tough all so different my faves are 9, 17, 26 and 29 :)

YEP lel got a few of my fav's there xxx shall we judge the next comp then ??? LOL

Tricky and Jac calm down now or it will be no trophy for either of you :smack:
I cant help it Lell, I am the amy winehouse of Nailgeek:eek:

YEP lel got a few of my fav's there xxx shall we judge the next comp then ??? LOL

No way with this standard I will be chain smoking for days lol

i have looked and looked , and i know which my fave is ..it keeps jumping out at me ...and i think i know who did them (could be veeeery wrong though..it has been known to happen on the very odd occasion lol :lol: )

i think everyone has done v well :) you are all so talented

well done everyone who entered and to judy for arranging it all :)

Jess
xox

:) I've chosen my favourite numbers 2 and 3 - love them so much and I would love to wear them both.

Good luck to everyone who entered!

I love most of them to be honest, but think my entry is quite ordinary to be honest. Could've done better, so i'm glad i entered as it gives you ideas and helps you to improve as well.

I love most of them to be honest, but think my entry is quite ordinary to be honest. Could've done better, so i'm glad i entered as it gives you ideas and helps you to improve as well.

Yep I am with you my entry was rushed and not really a me nail art nail ifykwim :lol: But its all about having fun and seeing others work :)

Yep I am with you my entry was rushed and not really a me nail art nail ifykwim :lol: But its all about having fun and seeing others work :)
Well I'll tell you something for nothing, I've learned so much about what standards I would like to achieve in the future. It's given me such a kick up the backside to push myself to the limit.

I thank the technicians who have influenced me........I'll find out who you are soon!!!!

Latest posts

Back